L&K Leather Trim

i have chosen the above but only after ensuring that Skoda uk provided a swatch sample (they had to apparently get it from Sweden and when it arrived it was the only one in the country). Having read the various threads on here and looking at the coloured photographs, my swatch is a lot darker than some of the pictures. I had to remind myself of that as if I had not seen the swatch I propably would not have chosen the L&K trim. It is a very dark brown in reality.

It is as dark as the broucher when you zoom in at least 200%.

Just thought that it might help some people decide.

I canceled my order of the L&K only a few hours after the first real life pictures.

Did you see the broucher pictures (which as above are quite dark) or some of the other ones that are available which look a lot lighter in colour?

Edited by Danny 57

The darkness of the seats contrasts the darkness of the dashboard and contrasts the dark doors and....oh wait...it is only dark....

The l&k is only brown because ivory was already occupied.

• Like 1