Yeti Urban?

Macdemon

Hi...

I am looking for a new teti and have been offered a Silver Yeti Urban 2.0 deisel, have difficulty in locating any decent info on this model, other than the download brochure...

I am told its a limited edition, does anyone know how many might be made? and is it a rare model?

Just looking for any advice really.....

Thanks everyone...

Barry

Hi...

I am looking for a new teti and have been offered a Silver Yeti Urban 2.0 deisel, have difficulty in locating any decent info on this model, other than the download brochure...

I am told its a limited edition, does anyone know how many might be made? and is it a rare model?

Just looking for any advice really.....

Thanks everyone...

Barry

Just click on the two links I posted above. You'll find there will be 750 made for the UK. Other than that it is just a standard Yeti with some specific wheels and trim as outlined in the brochure.

Thanks for the info, and links, I think I'm going to go for the Urban....

but not sure about the Matterhorn wheels, think I prefer the Dolomites...

Pity you don't prefer the Spitzbergs as I'd LOVE some Matterhorns! hehehe

• 3 weeks later...

Well....went for the urban, got a call from the dealer, (Claybank in Manchester) to say that my bright silver urban, 2.0 diesel arrives

with them on Monday 16th.. still not sure about the wheels, think I might have to go with Spitzbergs or Dolomites...and put the Matterhorns

in the attic till I come to sell her....

Just thinking if I ever damage the matterhorns, they could be difficult to replace.... anyone know a good place to get Spitsbergs? I've seen

them on ebay from Walkers in Kings Lynn at 160 quid each...but any info, very much appreciated....

Good luck with the new car.

As for some Spitzbergs drop Johann a PM his itching for the Matterhorns!!!

LOL thanks Lee... I am... but think I want Matterhorns on a new WHITE Yeti! LOL For the time being I will be in the dog box for sure if I spend any more money on the Yeti instead of... well you know where!

LOL thanks Lee... I am... but think I want Matterhorns on a new WHITE Yeti! LOL For the time being I will be in the dog box for sure if I spend any more money on the Yeti instead of... well you know where!

ALL the best people have white Yetis with black wheels ... and black grills ... and black mirrors .... and ....!!!!!!!!!

Well....went for the urban, got a call from the dealer, (Claybank in Manchester) to say that my bright silver urban, 2.0 diesel arrives

with them on Monday 16th.. still not sure about the wheels, think I might have to go with Spitzbergs or Dolomites...and put the Matterhorns

in the attic till I come to sell her....

Just thinking if I ever damage the matterhorns, they could be difficult to replace.... anyone know a good place to get Spitsbergs? I've seen

them on ebay from Walkers in Kings Lynn at 160 quid each...but any info, very much appreciated....

Don't know if they are still available but try here £400

http://www.yetiownersclub.co.uk/forum/spitzburg-alloy-wheels_topic92.html

• 2 weeks later...

Hi..

Got the new Urban, and she is lovely...

Had her just over a week now... but all it seems to have done is rain... well it is Manchester, and the wipers work a treat..

Thanks for the link to the Yeti Spitzberg wheels, will email and ask if still available...

Not yet seen another Urban on the road... who knows might never see one.

• 4 months later...

.... anyone know a good place to get Spitsbergs?

Are you still looking for some?

It's a (very) long shot, but I'd love to swap out my Spitzbergs for some Matterhorns.

There's just a slight, ... ever-so-tiny problem of location. I'm in Australia.

I haven't thought to look into it since I'm sure it'll cost a bomb, but if you don't ever find any, and are willing to get some Spitzbergs for the cost of sending off your Matterhorns, then I'd be keen.

Of course ... we'd both be without Yeti while both sets of wheels are in transit...