SOLD to TEZ-VRS 06 Black Fabia VRS 50K Excellent Condition

Hewey

CAR NOW SOLD

Hi All,

Right picking new car up tomorrow so thought I would update a few things.

Fabia VRS 2006 06' Plate it has now done 50K miles with Full Skoda History

Purchased in Oct 2010 From Skoda Main Dealer in Yarmouth..

It is in Excellent condition inside and out.

It is currently on a Private Plate which i will be removing.

It has the following modifications:

Switchable Shark Performance Remap with STS Box.

Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar.

Audi TT 312mm Front Brake upgrade

Braided Brake lines.

All these modifications have been carried out since I have owned the car,

Bad Points:

Alloys do have some corrosion.

Front Drivers side fog light is cracked (will try and get a replacement fitted before sale)

This really is a very genuine car in great condition, drives 100%. No expense spared. First serious person to view will buy.

Looking for £5750. ono.

I am located in Gosfied, North Essex.

FabiaEJ06ACZ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Sorry for delay in getting more pictures up on here.

No it doesn't have a stutter. Drives 100%.

Only issues are slightly corroded Alloys and a cracked front drives side Fog light which I only just noticed when cleaning the other day, will order a replacement.

2012-04-15-105-1.jpg

2012-04-15-113-1.jpg

2012-04-15-110-1.jpg

2012-04-15-106-1.jpg

2012-04-15-111-1.jpg

Due to new car being picked up tomorrow I will hopefully be putting this on either Autotrader or Ebay over the weekend (time permitting)

It really is a great car would like it to go to someone that will appreciate it.

Have updated the first post adding a few more details.

Cheers g_tee.

Yep it is a good one, Went up to Stoke on Trent to view its replacement yesterday, now know the fuel computer is 3 or 4 mpg out but it did 66.5mpg which for a car with this performance is incredible, even if it was mainly motorway. Have seem 80.1mpg on one VERY careful 80 mile round trip to Lakeside. Actually took pictures of the Computer as couldn't believe my eyes!!!

Spoke to Ben at Shark performance quite a bit before he remapped it for me, asked him to be fairly reserved on the map as didn't want to put any excessive strain on the clutch. He did a marvelous job with it, it pulls very well, totally smooth.

Right been offered £5450 by a dealer.

Would like to see £5600 if possible, also would prefer to sell it to someone that is a fellow enthusiast rather than a dealer that going to add more money onto it.

Yeh I know but advertised with all bits.

If I could sell 312's, RARB and remove STS then would make a few quid.. lol :rock:

Does the dealer want the extras?? They don't usually pay any more for that kind of stuff.

Car looks fantastic! Good luck with the sale! That is also a very decent offer from the dealer..

If you do decide to sell off the parts I would be interested in the 312's and RARB :thumbup:

Hi mate I am very interested in this car . Just a quick couple of questions

Has this had its timing belt changed ? And if not when is it due?

Is the clutch showing any signs of slipping ?

Do the back doors suffer from leaking and if so have you sorted it out ?

Does the car have any factory fitted extras ?

I am seriously interested and could collect next weekend if it is what I want Cheers

Hi Tez,

I made sure Timing Belt, Waterpump and Tensioners were done by Skoda dealer when I purchased it.

Clutch is fine no slipping at all, always driven sensibly since remap, spoke to a lot of tuners and read lots of feedback prior to getting the remap done, its a very smooth map not spikey like some. Think most will tell you that the Shark Performance map is one of the more clutch friendly ones, Ben there was great and I specifically asked him to be conservative on it so not to strain other components.

Back doors don't leak as far as I am aware, carpets all dry.

As for Extra's, don't think it has anything over and above the normal. I have fitted a Sony Bluetooth, MP3/USB Headunit which I am going to take out (If I can find the original since moving house!!!).

Rgds

Wayne

Yep,

I thought that too, chap contacted me via the Ebay ad. I say he's a dealer as he's got about 10 cars for sale on there at present up to £13k.

Maybe he wants it for himself as cant imagine he would make a killing on it selling it on.

Yeh I will see.

Had quite a bit of interest on it since putting it on ebay on Thursday, would like to sell it as is to save me paying out to get the bits taken off, even though I know I would make on doing it.

• 2 weeks later...