Drinkable Stilton...........

Auric Goldfinger

I have a ceramic pot with a lid on in which I keep my Ultra Smelly Stilton ( it's not allowed in the fridge ) however,

It's been left in the Sun, in the kitchen on the side for about 3 days and today I took the lid off and..............

a thick gooey liquid, just Ideal for dunking crackers in and I ate the rest with a spoon, a straw would have done the job as well

mmmmmmmm.................need to refill it tomorrow with more.

• Like 1

So you're drinking smelly liquid you found the warm stilton is leaking, hows "Relations" with SWMBO going Auric? ;)

I think in another thread Auric said she was in the boot and soon to be under the patio :sun:

But if that were true, you'd be able to keep the Stilton in the fridge.

Back to OP, excellent, almost as good as a really ripe Camembert.

We have quite a small office. Fits 10 people. We have a microwave in the corner.

I nearly got fired the day I turned up with a ripe, sweating Camembert, microwaved it and sat there happily dunking crackers and cucumber soldiers in it.

Nothing like a bit of smelly cheese!

• Like 1