Clear indicators

Big thanks to Blue, annoyingly it got dark before I could get a shot of the finished article but I will post the before now and take photos in the morning. I love how easy it is to change the bulbs compared to my old civic :)

3509da7b.jpg

671884e0.jpg

Didn't get a before but here's the rear done

77fb4fb7.jpg

Good price, I have 4 Diadems to give away( free) if I see any of you at any meets :hi:

If that means you have 2 left would it cost much to post them to Ireland ? :angel:

yea for either 1 or 2. It was originally enabled using a VW box so I think that has caused the issue. Might need to get my mate to plug that in and disable it and use VCDS to enable it again

Think you've identified the issue, sounds like the 'VW box' has caused a coding issue. You should have no issue sorting that with VCDS, it's not a difficult one and doesn't depend on any other parameters being set. The rear fogs option is just tick, save - and forget :thumbup:

Think you've identified the issue, sounds like the 'VW box' has caused a coding issue. You should have no issue sorting that with VCDS, it's not a difficult one and doesn't depend on any other parameters being set. The rear fogs option is just tick, save - and forget :thumbup:

Yea, ticked the boxes and the error code came on. Untick and both lights still work, lol

Will speak to my mate who used the VW box and ask him nicely if he can borrow it again to disable the fogs