Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I love these so much! I am thinking of these for my fabia to replace my octy vRS's.. I hear they aren't very light though :/

Yes they are quite heavy but doesn't really bother me too much as it's only my weekend toy, few pictures with them on below :) needs more lows tho once iv got some smaller tyres Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Found and fitted this beast today, only took 20 minutes with minimum tools. I haven't modified the standard system at all so it can be put back to standard in moments.

Really noticeable noise increase even on moderate throttle and a nice torquey growl on full boost. Pretty pleased for an experimental freebie mod. 

image_zps6f4acece.jpg

Doing a full detail tonight at work, have nothing else to do and they have lovely car washing facilities

washed twice and clayed already

now need to dry it, polish and wax

Posted Image

taking it into a warehouse next door with nice lighting :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes they are quite heavy but doesn't really bother me too much as it's only my weekend toy, few pictures with them on below :) needs more lows tho once iv got some smaller tyres gasapyba.jpgamu3uguj.jpg4ymu2u5y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If i happen to see this car in the flesh i will have to get on my knees and actually lick those rims. I want,i want,i want a set.

Looks good but is it me or is the vrs spoiler missing?

The previous owner removed it due to the lacquer peel..

i was thinking the exact same, looks like it has a spoiler but it's really small

Yeah I keep meaning to replace it but tbh I kinda like it without :P

Yer all non vrs fabias have a small spoiler standard tom. Boot might of been replaced or maybe just been nicked.

This is a vRS bud but as I mentioned above the previous owner removed it and I haven't got round to replacing it :)

Just got my bonnet wrapped today in carbon. Roof is getting done too but we ran out of time.

20140125_154846.jpg

yea mate, that is looking nice, have to say one thing about the yellow, maybe u would feel a little bit silly driving round in one if u just left everything standard unless u are a girl, but thanks to sweet moves like that the yellow body has so much more potential if u wanna create a show piece, an i dont care what anyone say none of the other colors  could pull that one off.

would really suit that to loose the v badge on the front grill and update to a new style silver skoda badge in the middle, and to totally de-badge the back if not already done so imo

Edited by KillerShark1978
  • Like 1

Yo dude nice to hear your opinion on yellow cars. I myself do not own a yellow car but i can tell you that there are some yellow skoda's on this forom and in my opinion they are v.cool ...im sure the folks with the yellow wagons know that i mean them.                                                                 big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2