best colour for VRS estate

White - my 3 day fleet test car was a TDi estate in White and I loved it. However the hatch that I ordered was in Race Blue as I fell for the colour years ago.

I have my black one to collect soon, I have to say as an owner of a black car they are a mare to keep clean, but isn,t that the fun of them??

Black for me, but blue is nice

+1

Although, having seen a silver estate with black roof rails and sunset glass I would definitely go for one in that colour as the contrasting colours looked fantastic (plus less cleaning than me black one!)

+1

Although, having seen a silver estate with black roof rails and sunset glass I would definitely go for one in that colour as the contrasting colours looked fantastic (plus less cleaning than me black one!)

Biased obviously, but Silver with black rails does look great. The paint also matches the wheels perfectly to give a coherent overall look.

Black & silver on outside & inside (leather). Still VERY pleased with it 2 years down the line. It's a sleeper in silver too!

Race blue is a gorgeous colour too but, as said above, perhaps too common on the vRS now.

I love my VRs in black - a great colour when it's clean. Was very tempted with a race blue one but my previous 2 cars were blue and I fancied a change.

I think the anthracite looks great, as does the race blue (though it is common). I think the white looks good with dark grey wheels too. As has been said, you'll not get a consensus on here! Best to ask SWMBO!