Columbus unit questions

Dinski

Okay have managed to get VW labs to work: For information:-

I un-installed Adobe AIR from my PC via control panel; clicking on the Navsync button resulted in re-installation of a VW version of Adobe AIR , the Navsync program and syncing my destinations to a SD card.

The Vcards ####.vcf files are placed in a folder on the SD card named "destinations" and my Columbus could display all the names of the destinations contained in the vcf files.

This included a non-VWlabs Vcard with GEO location data that I obtained from elsewhere.

However the location in the non-VWlab could not be read and used.

I will try and work out what fields are required in a Vcard (vcf file) before it becomes fully acceptable to Columbus.

Edited by rarrar

• 1 month later...

You would also need a new fascia as the one you have now is not in the correct shape for the Columbus.

mhhh....nobody know the skoda code for this item......i try to install a columbus radio on my yeti....but do no fit properly....

many thanks in advance......

(i'm sorry for my bad englih....)