West Midlands Meet, Sat 5th May 1:30 pm

LexVRS

So this will be my first one, what happens at these meets then? :)

All sorts of sordid car related deauchery..... :devil: :devil:

In reality, turn up, chat, eat, drink, chat, chat, take some photo's, chat, ummmmmmm...... oh yeah, chat about cars (repeat until fade) :giggle:

• Like 1

Naths VRS, drop me a PM if you decide to go, might be worth meeting up and driving there.

Jonny5 you attending this one? Still tempted to have a look those remote windows.. :D

Maybe.... don't want to commit until I know for sure. A few (major) changes afoot at work this week so will know more mext week :thumbup:

Maybe.... don't want to commit until I know for sure. A few (major) changes afoot at work this week so will know more mext week :thumbup:

Well will keep an eye on your posts ;)

Yeah sounds good you know Rugeley?

Yeah mate, i'm from Rugeley. Pretty sure u've seen me before as I have a feeling i'm driving the only silver octy vrs mk1 around this area :)

Ah yes, i remember that thread. Could meet at the Resvior near abbots bromley if you know it midaugas?

that mini car park with a kiosk where you can smash your sump while trying to park? yeah, i know it... :D

let's catch up before the meet in case something changes and i can't make it.

last time i was there, they had something like a van or so, selling drinks and sandwiches over there :)

i was thinking of meeting you somewhere just before the meeting and then driving to midlands meeting (need to contact fugly, whitedog as well!), but don't mind taking my octy for a spin on thursday unless it is going to rain :)

6pm? 7ish?