changing interior please answer

Cannot answer about front seats, but think rear seats have different sizing (check if they are foldable too) as the early Superb MK1's did not have rear folding seats.

Front door cards are the same in size but door handle arrangement is different as is layout - only slightly. The rear door cards WILL NOT fit at all from the Passat as the rears are longer in the Superb.

Other than that, try a local breakers yard, they might have a Superb MK1 with leather interior??

Hope this helps, if only a little.

Yep, Passat interior will fit. At least from 2002 Passat. 2 months ago I did the swap to Passat beige leather seats, with alcantra in the middle. The main issue was to find front seats with side airbags. Other than that a plug and play installation. I had to take seatbelt clip from the old seats, because these had sensor for the seatbelt warning light. The plugs are exactly the same for the seat heaters and airbags. Only these Passat seats didn't have rear foot light, so I put there some led strip to replace it.

Aah and I remember, that you need to releather the superb rear seat side cushions, because these are different due the Superb being longer than Passat.

This will apply only on my experience from the 2002 Passat interior. Of course there could be changes in this, but first you need to do some home study and just visit some junkyards.