Skoda Balck Neptunes 18" on Ebay

Yes they are genuine.

Black Neptunes are now available as a factory order on the vRS.

eBay seller 'number1forskoda' is Rainworths parts department in Mansfield.

Black alloys are the flavour of the month so no doubt they've ordered in a few sets to try their luck.

I'm sure they'll happily order you up a set of standard silvers too but just don't hold them in stock...

I could sell you a set of Silver Neptunes for £500. They have done 20k miles, one (NSF suprise surprise) has a slight scuff but it would come out easy. I havent posted a pic of them yet as I still have to give them a full clean (Only got the new wheels this last weekend). Only reason I replaced them is because I wanted graphite wheels on my white vRS and didnt want the neptunes painted.

It does appear that someone is selling a nearly new set of 4 silver 18" Neptunes on ebay :D

*cough* ;)

Yeah, and they're trying to blame their dodgy parking on the dealer ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-x-18-Neptune-Alloy-Wheels-Skoda-Octavia-only-75-miles-use-18-x-7-5J-/190672017270?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&hash=item2c64f01776

Yeah, and they're trying to blame their dodgy parking on the dealer ;)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c64f01776

*shakes fist* :p

I should blame the missus to be honest, I don't think I mentioned on here that she saw it when we picked the car up but thought it was bird crap! (there was a white "wax type" residue rubbed into the damaged area so i'll try to forgive her - but it's a flippin expensive mistake to forgive!!)

I bought a full set £49.00 cheaper than these from Dennis Hortons, they are genuine and come with centre caps.

see previous post.

http://www.briskoda....66#entry2741866

Where?

Another daft question brethern.....would these bad boys fit onto a Superb (CR170 4x4 Elegance!) ...... if I change to that car at next car stage? I'd have a set for snow tyres then you see. Or a new VRS, these wheels will make me feel that "warm tummy" feeling towards my LE which only has 18K on the clock, so would mean me keeping the car longer....