Central Locking

Fishyhooky

Can the remote unlocking be changed so that all the doors unlock when using the remote, as at the moment it only unlocks the drivers door. My Yeti is a 1.2 TSi and I don't think it has a Maxidot display

Edited by Fishyhooky

Well as I can't send myself to the naughty corner.................

Have you tried looking in the Handbook?

I'm sure it says that the first press of the unlock button does the driver door, and a second press does all the others.

I'm sure the dealer could do it if you don't have maxi dot. Think the yeti can be set to open them all on first press (but could be wrong).

Edited by RogN

It's definitely possible to set it up it so that all the doors open with one press. I know this because this is how I have mine set up. Although I can't remember the details I'm sure that I did this through the Maxidot (in the "Comfort" section, if the manual is any guide in the matter) so if your car doesn't have that then I'm afraid I can't help.

I'm sure the dealer could do it if you don't have maxi dot. Think the yeti can be set to open them all on first press (but could be wrong).

Bit of a damn inconvenience to have to go to the dealer every time you want to lock or unlock your car, innit???

OH, okay, I'm off to join BobDog and Llanigraham in the cosy corner!!!

Edited by Freshacre

The central locking can be set to the following options

First button press unlocks Drivers Door, Second unlocks all doors

First button press unlocks both Drivers side Doors, Second unlocks all doors

First button press unlocks all doors

I have it set to the second option.

Fishyhooky,

what display does your car have between the speedo and rev counter/other dial? If it has the variable display then you have Maxidot/MFD.

The display shows the time in the top left hand corner, the top RH indicates what gear you should change to, the middle is user selectable, ie MPG, Temp etc. At the bottom it show the Trip counter and Odometer and below that is the speed in KM

The handbook say it can be changed by bringing up the Menu by pressing and holding the rocker switch on the wiper stalk. I've tried this but nothing on the display change other than

the moving on the middle display (MPH, Temp etc)

I suspect that the display is not Maxi Dot

Edited by Fishyhooky

I'm being lame and should read the manual-but on my 140 Elegance I'd like to have all doors opening on one push-including the boot. I have had a play wit the MFD but failed......would anyone who knows what hey are doing talk me through it? I am having a bad tech day and relying on a neighbours WiFi.

BT have a recorded message telling me they're working on the problem and expected to fix it ....2hours ago :think: