Skoda Rang us

D15VRS

About our MY56 Fabia VRS, asking us to pop down to the local Skoda Garage, and saying they will give us a good price as they have people waiting to buy a car with our spec. Might just visit to see what they would offer. But definatly not selling.

I had the dealer we bought our car from call me the other day too. Asked if I'd be interested in a new version of mine, but with £6000 worth of extras, for less than I paid for mine?! Our car is just coming upto 2 years old.

He waffled on about how difficult it was to get our car second hand and they'd offer a good px price.

I'm not remotely interested as I'm more than happy with the car and I don't do enough mileage to need to change.

Is this a normal tactic for a dealer to try and more money out of people?

It's a normal sales tactic, Estate agents send us letters as well, " We are looking for houses with your Spec in your area, blah blah blah"

• Like 1

I'd guess when they get you through the door they just get out the CAP guide and give you as ****e a price as anyone else.