good polish

Ran out of Nanotech speed wax and the only similar stuff quickly available locally was a US product called Poorboys Professional Polish. Not cheap but very good.

My TSi is Cappuchino and the finish likes this polish very much. It is used professionally by detailers, show rooms etc.

Approx £16 for 16 oz. bottle - possibly cheaper on line.

if you go on www.autobritedirect.co.uk there is a product called cherry glaze and its the best polish ive ever used! he is local to me and very reassonably priced sells everything to do with car cleaning

if you go on www.autobritedirect.co.uk there is a product called cherry glaze and its the best polish ive ever used! he is local to me and very reassonably priced sells everything to do with car cleaning

Looks good - actually it looks and sounds very similar to the Poor Boys stuff, possibly a little cheaper though I'd have to add p&p. Looks a good site generally - loads of interesting stuff.