octavia vrs modified breaking

Ok enough is enough fed up with not having my emails replied too ! I'm sorry to hear about your family problems but in all honesty that's not a problem of mine or all the other people who are waiting for stuff for which we have paid. Excuses of having stuff returned to you by the postal service is bull **** ! And you are taking the P1ss out of Brisky folk and this excellent forum. So refund me now !!!

Ok enough is enough fed up with not having my emails replied too ! I'm sorry to hear about your family problems but in all honesty that's not a problem of mine or all the other people who are waiting for stuff for which we have paid. Excuses of having stuff returned to you by the postal service is bull **** ! And you are taking the P1ss out of Brisky folk and this excellent forum. So refund me now !!!

say what you like, you moaning is the least of my worries at the moment!

anyone who now wants a refund just send me a pm and i will refund you or if you are willing to bare with me i have a few items ready to go and are all bagged up. as i have said im really sorry for this but i just cant concentrate on this at the moment

regards

I think this guy is genuine, give him a chance.

I ordered a couple parts & they turned up today, he informed me that he was posting yesterday & he did.

We all have our own personal problems, some take longer to sort out than others, but don't jump the gun. My parts arrived.

G

Simon

is the list on the front page up to date?

If not, have you still got the FMIC and can you confirm if it needs the crash bar to be modified? Did you get to use it at all?

Thanks and good luck

part still available are :

airbags - £20 ea

door cards - £20 ea

engine - £250

rear axle - £50

dirve shafts - £25

fmic (with pipe work) - £200

3" s/s downpipe - £80

2.5" decat exhaust system - £150

wiper motor - £15

window motor - £15

various switches - £3 ea

alternator - £30

power steering pump - £25

inlet manifold - £20

k03s turbo - £80

steering wheel - £10

and i still have a few other parts available.

all prices are plus p&p

regards

simon

Hi,

Do you still have the fue box on top of the battery, and the cable that runs to it from the alternator at all, if so are they in fairly good nick?. Could I have a posted price if they are ok please?.

Cheers

Phil