what should I do?

Gents thank you very much for your help and support

I have attempted to join one of these photo flicks and can't get the pictures up!!!!

Mine look nothing like the ones in the picture, basically the car arrived and had standard vrs seats!! I said hold on I have paid for leather,,, they then said a man comes in and changes them!!!

My suspicion grew but said and showed the skoda brochure I,m not bothered unless like them with vrs in seats

When I got them, the vrs from standard seats is showing, yes very nice, but really not as black as the picture and nothing like the pictures!!!

Andy

No vrs777

They look like the pictures but with colour vrs badges but yours better quality seats

Another issue has aroused since, which needs rectifying, if not I will visit the show room, not in an aggressive argumentative manner just to get it sorted!!

Ah! All becomes clear, you ordered and paid for leather but the car has arrived with the standard seats?

Your opening post seemed to suggest you had more of an issue with the zips rather than the quality of the seat material!

In that case back to the dealer for a refund and compensation or they re-trim the seats in leather for you...

I think the dealer has screwed up and forgot to order the correct interior for your car. To post pictures sign up for a photobucket account and upload them to there once you have done that just copy and paste the img code