Lloyds vRS

Lloyd55vrs

ok guys, after a few requests i thought id start up my octys own little thread http://www.briskoda.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/emoticon-0100-smile.gif

Seeing its not a new project i thought id break it down into sections to bring any readers up to speed http://www.briskoda.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

I picked him up oct 1st 2005, with the idea to get a nice car and leave it alone after my mk2 golf era

So Far ive :

ENGINE:

APR stage 2
Revo stage 2 remap
Jabbasport induction kit
Forge 008 diverter valve
Forge FMIC
Forge TIP

SFS Oversized TIP
Forge hoses ( 1 set )
Forge diverter valve relocation
4 bar FPR
Porsche oil & coolant caps
Bonnet lifters
Chrome uprated 150amp alternator
Uprated Red tfsi coil packs (260bhp engines iirc)
Clivey baby coil adaptors
Ral 5005 rocker
Ral 5005 inlet manifold
Saikou michi stage 2 oil catch can
Braided expansion hose ( an-6 )
Braided fuel lines ( an-6 )
Forge kona cai
ECS race N75

Milltek full system inc Downpipe / hiflo cat & back

TRANSMISSION:

Forge motorsport quickshift
42 draft design shifter bushes
Verdict motorsport shifter bushes

BRAKES

OEM Spec :

Piranha Discs Front & Rear

DS2500 pads Front & Rear

SUSPENSION

KWv1 coilovers
Eibach RARB
R32 23mm FARB
Ral 5005 TT strutbrace
S3 lower brace
Eibach -1.0 degree camber shims
Eibach - toe correct shims

BUSHES
collection started

Powerflex Top mounts
Superpro kit :

Wishbone front bushes
Wishbone rear bushes
Steering rack bush
Farb bushes
Dogbone large bush
Dogbone small bush
Rear beam bushes

INTERIOR

Pioneer Avh- p5900dvd
Focal polyglass 165v2
Focal polyglass 130v2
MTX thunder 8100d mono amp
JL audio Gmax mono amp
JL audio a4300 4 channel amp
JL audio 15w3 sub
JL audio 13w6v2 sub
JL audio c5-650
JL audio c5 525
JL audio xd600/1 mono amp
JL audio xd400/4 4 channel amp
JL audiio 8w3v3 subs
Alpine CDE-136BT
Alpine KAE-220DA Antenna
Me
some mini guinness boxing gloves http://www.briskoda.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif
Perfect fit sun shades
Glowshift oil pressure gauge
Glowshift oil temp gauge
Glowshift boost gauge
Single din Tripple gauge holder

EXTERIOR

TSW kyalamis 8x18s with 225/40/18s
A8 Replicas 8x20s with 225/30/20
Genuine BBS Ch's 8x19 with 215/35/19s
3sdm 0.01 staggered 18s, 8.5 front with 215/40/18 and 9.5 rear with 225/40/18
Leon cupra R front splitter
Lamin-x subtle tinted headlights
Carbon wrapped:
Roof / Mirrors / Pillars & Grille
HIDS direct 6000k HID kit
Carbon Ebay vrs rear badge
Some scattered stickers
and lots of DODO http://www.briskoda.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

Mileage update

##### 15367 #####

• Like 1

ok.........im thinking my first entry :)

Wheels

I started of going for a set of TSW Kyalami 8x18s

b3c99e71.jpg

31c3527b.jpg

c4700f92.jpg

2664560a.jpg

42a2d68f.jpg

After a year or so my inner child talked me into the 20 inch A8 reps :)

and yes.......... i was kind of pleased with myself

101d9fd3.jpg

bea20e2b.jpg

f7bd5b6c.jpg

888f8917.jpg

c36706d4.jpg

c36706d4.jpg

8caabd3f.jpg

also the 20s lead to prob one of my most known pics

DSC00691.jpg

Even tho i loved the 20s.... my heart started to really take to another wheel

so........ after what seemed forever

47cbe72d.jpg

Cost me a kidney but .........

f2a80a82.jpg

96793169.jpg

1cb77a78.jpg

I was planning to change my car soon afte rbuying these wheels so they are actually a 5X112 pcs and i used H&R adaptors, so they are now sat on my car as a ET30 8X19

4fdaa01e.jpg

9750588a.jpg

6b272100.jpg

e4082d4f.jpg

a63d466a.jpg

0472e84d.jpg

For a relief for the BBS's i have also lurking here some freshly refurbed Gloss black spiders...... but they shall come up later

f70a3263.jpg

7327190a.jpg

OK......... to any who did.....Thanks for reading :)

i do beleve thats my wheels story

• Like 1

Another section... not to sure on the timeline but i'll just see

ENGINE

Ok so here goes with my engine stuff

So i'll start with my hidden shiny :) the uprated alternator for my previous higher powered boot sillyness

6f9a29d0.jpg

My 1st remap was th APR stage 1 which yes....... i must say was the best buy i beleve you can do

From there i then desided ........... more..........

So after some more saving i somehow managed to get up to FORGE MOTORSPORT and have their FMIC fitted

a408b4be.jpg

08505c69.jpg

During my visit i got them to fit my set of blue hoses i had waiting and at the time thought "hey" and went for a nice blue TIP

The FORGE MOTORSPORT relocation did come after but it is pictured so i thought id mention it. with that i did actually buy another meter length of hose to get the curve i wanted ....... wooo more money down the pan :D

75590cf5.jpg

The JABBASPORT induction kit came later

phone2009029.jpg

5b5106c1.jpg

Also i did well around that time and got myself a full milltek system fitted ready for my APR stage 2

19baa48e.jpg

WOW...... the car really did become fun

( choice of 2 links as im unsure which works )

http://s285.photobuc...ent=MIlltek.mp4

th_MIlltek.jpg

The APR stage 2 was just awesome.......... yes. i do now have a stage 2 REVO but that was only due to whole APR awesome thingy and i felt id sooner have what could be suported easier in ther uk and, by the guy who does all my work

and YES im very pleased also with the REVO , maybe not as harsh low down as the APR ???????? but more pull higher up the revs .............. OR this could be in my mind abit as i do tend to worry and think ive goofed lol

because somedays :D it does feel like the invisible hat should defo come of for the guys at REVO

contiued..... >>>

ENGINE continued >>>

This next part of "my engine" should bring things up to date ...

The JOM strut brace........................................... actually i cant be too harsh as to lokk at it is very nice and shiny :)

but its not to say i didnt have a falling out with it

Once in place i did find it fouled my bonnet " I THINK NOT " MY thoughts on this was that it was a brace i paid £30 for vs a car i paid £13k for ..............so

I took one of these ( i named him KRULL "educator of jom"

bb409dad.jpg

Now i will point out this is NOT how i do things but as said before £30 vs £13000

but to not be to evil i did give the JOM a fighting chance and didnt want to leave evidence of my assault :D

so... one of these

1f03a75f.jpg

wrapped around here

d45aa307.jpg

a short chat with Krull "BISH- BASH - BOSH"

3a84e43d.jpg

( repeated both sides )

847f4f6d.jpg

It now clears 99% and i beleve it now only kisses my bonnet if that , that said i have a watchful eye on it and a TT brace in the garage if needs be

After trimming the heat sheild of the jabba it now actually looks very neat and i beleve i am amused

DSC02002.jpg

After that it was the Porsche oil and coolant cap

Leaving just some engine bay pics for peeking and bringing my Engine section up to date

DSC02005.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

Once again.. to all who have took the time too, Thanks for reading :clap:

• Like 1

My next section is a nice easy one really...

INTERIOR

As it stands the interior of my car is pretty much how skoda made it, the only changes ive really are very small and random like some mini Guinness boxing gloves lol

no real point to them but i am very strange so they get a fist bump from time to time :D

DSC02011.jpg

I also randomly purchased some headrest springs........ only due to the fact i had to raise one rear headrest for one of my girls kiddie seat ......... OCD says "NO" so to keep them all even thats what i did

c5b4876f.jpg

I did also toy with window tints but i then found another way to go with it thanks to another brsikie.... a ebay company listed custom fit shades that can be put in and out in mins which i thought .......... why not

These are made very well imo and really are simple to put in and out aswell as keeping the sun of the munchkins with the windows up or down , whilst also giving a tinted look

dffa7816.jpg

5a136a2d.jpg

079c0b76.jpg

e739a6ba.jpg

Other than these random add ons, the main changes inside the car is audio

From flip out screens to various changes in speakers, subs and amps

So that said i shall again leave you with some assorted pics bringing my interior section also up to date

8a7119e0.jpg

c3363142.jpg

7bba7ea6.jpg

0bc428b7.jpg

37ca53a0.jpg

382b2992.jpg

a579ee46.jpg

7a0d4b6c.jpg

c4636969.jpg

So once again i bring a section up to date

and again to all who have shown interest in my car and have read and peeked "thank you"

:)

• Like 4

ok... so i beleve that this section should bring me up to date

EXTERIOR

Rite, so as far as the exterior goes .... the first easy thing to point out is the good ol' seat leon cupra splitter

DSC00322.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

More recent would be the start of my darker ideas in my mind such as tinting the headlights and indicators with Lamin-x subtle tint

79e00263.jpg

cc8636ae.jpg

549fd047.jpg

DSC02012.jpg

I did take the headlights and indicators out to do it which was pretty idiot proof it seemed ... tht said i did waste my first roll but that was down to bad planning :(

Too any who follow suit and try it.... i ended up with some what looked horrible bubble type things, and what they say is true, air bubbles do go and about a week later ( and now ) there is nothing and its spot on

I did have help to make sure it was done correct :)

8cc0ed2a.jpg

The whole idea of the tinted lights were part of my mind building a picture on my head of some kind of a more race style look ( thats how id describe it to myself anyway )

I then started peeking at ideas of dark mirrors and roof.......... but before i got there i found a badge on ebay that caught my eye , so i went with removing the oem rear badges and replacing

c4f4e39b.jpg

cbb0ab33.jpg

9bd92bca.jpg

This all lead the way for my next idea

A visit to Bristol Blue Customs and some carbon wrapping using , what he called "Hexis hard carbon wrap"

but whatever it is i was very pleased with the results so hats of to bristol blue & hexis for a great product and a great job

7457a8b9.jpg

032.jpg

82d34ba3.jpg

b9f19ea8.jpg

039.jpg

037.jpg

c17e02fa.jpg

be5402c5.jpg

Then with a couple of extra stickers from a handy briskie

9a9ead2d.jpg

That i beleve brings my project journal up to date :)

so once again..... to all that have took the time and interest to read about my car another a big thanks :)

1ddce947.jpg

Oooooooo and today i picked up these

67d651d1.jpg

04a8101a.jpg

now its just back to saving

They also did this bit for me seeing i asked nice and they had spare wrap, but being hard carbon and the type of plastic the switch was it could be iffy ..... i just have to keep my fingers crossed now :) " and yes i know the weave goes the otherway, but thats 1 my fault cos i just gave them the bit lol - 2 its the otherside so its fine , i do like it tho, and being dark too it doesnt stand rite out lol ..... Tis fine :D "

Just need to put it all back in

ab392673.jpg

• Like 2

Very impressed with the 8s mate,

I know theres 4 but you'd never think it was 8smaybe not the gut wrench of my 15s or the 13w6v2 but really they are awesome, nice and tight and as far as boot rattle...... Yeah mate im afraid they really sound like they want out, ive got a fair whack of dynomat around the boot sides and floor... It dont rattle like its broke but you know they be in there from outside...

What they do is a nice neat single 8w3v3 in a ported box

Ive heard one and its pretty dam cool dude :) and teeny weeny lol they are also releasing a 6w3v3 version

Big fan of jl stuff mate, and the 8s do them proud,

I am indeed pleased :)

Yeah I mean I've got 2 x 13w03 which are very boot rattling. Just isn't my thing anymore. Will definitely take a look at the 8's then and cant beat anything by JL although price is a bit steep sometimes but you get what you pay for!