Lloyds vRS

Lloyd55vrs

I did think about getting an estate..... But mine was the only red one left lurking at the docks :)

Which was actually already reserved for another dealer .......

And above all tho....... I wouldnt and couldnt do it all again :(

But im sure ive said that before ??? But sssshhhhh !! :D

I was wanting a white mk2 vrs estate deezly weezly for my next car tho ....... Until i did my carbon :) hence why my wheels are 5x112 mmmm ( there goes the not doing it again it seems before i even change car )

Now i just love it again :)

Tis mine :)

I seem to have a list forming for my car tho lol

That would be because its proberly one of the best ones on here, think my fabia vrs se is gonna have to go and a octavia vrs is gonna have to be next! all thanks to you! :wall: haha

• Like 2

That would be because its proberly one of the best ones on here, think my fabia vrs se is gonna have to go and a octavia vrs is gonna have to be next! all thanks to you! :wall: haha

ESTATE! That is All!

ESTATE! That is All!

Nooo! ive been using an estate new shape vrs and i dont find it feels the same ive driven quite a few hatch's and find they just feel so much better and in my eyes they look better, but as i say thats just me, i still love the estate for what it is! and im i was only 18 in january so i dont think estate is the look for an 18 year old, am i wrong? haha

Hehe .... Me ?? :D

Cheers for the huge thumbs up mate lol had i better ad you to the dibs lidt then :D

Hehe .... Me ?? :D

Cheers for the huge thumbs up mate lol had i better ad you to the dibs lidt then :D

yes i think so! although i have been looking at estates they are now growing on me god dam it! :wall:

• Like 1

I like both..... Estates do have to space for extra munchkin stuff :D

But that said i do love hatches .... Id say it depends what comes along at the price and condition that suits :)

My next car i want is a mk2 estate tbh as the munchkins are growing and would prob be handy

• 3 weeks later...

:D bored today when tidying the boot i found another Revo sticker .......

Ive not done anything for a bit so what the hey .....

I found a home

9983fa63.jpg

Also i noticed im push my miles up LOL

#### Mileage update ####

060a9c25.jpg

Ive refound my gauges too so i will have to get back on that case :D

Its a slow project these days so im not giving great reading :( sorry guys

Im down but not out- ive not retired yet .....

• Like 1

15k.. thats fking mental! i love your car man.. reminds me so much of my bora being the red it is. Love it. Deffo my Fav on here!

EDIT: new page!! that means you must christen it with a new pic!

id love to have a photo shoot with your motor... lets get some fit bitchs in bikinis too! lol

Very cool ..... Agreed :)

Defo a calander cover then :D

But i must say my ocd will have to wipe smears off.... Even ones caused but lovely heaving breasts lol and definatly even more so if its from any of our breasts lol

I wonder who could supply the bitches ...... ?

I was going to say it bud :D

I do have a name of a guy who may be able to help....... A-whooopa :D

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

It's all cool Lloyd and Gee. Mates Rates lol.

We'll sneak a bang tidy black octy in and then its personal uses lol :D or whatever it is when you use business products for yourself LOL

Im in brizzle mate ...... Some barcardis and a burger ............ sorted :D

every time i see this i regret not buyin 19s instead of my 18s lol. im sure my sump feels the same way too!

Yours looks sweet mate.... Makes me wana try 9x19s :D

Or at least buy a pair of the 5x100 et30 8.5x19s

Edited by Lloyd55vrs