Looks of Interior of Superb L&K

Today I have seen the new L&K at my dealer. I must admit that I've been very excited to finaly see it first hand. In my opinion the brown leather interior looks fantastic. Very few, if any, pictures have been given the interior the marks that it really deserves.

Also the alloys looks really good. My car is due in a week or to. Ordered mid January. Production completed week 18.

We are going to need LOTS of photo's when your new car arrives!

Bet you can't wait :thumbup:

I have not been able to get a proper night of sleep since the day the car was ordered, so yes I am looking forward to get my hands on it. ;)

I've had mine 3 weeks now and I am very pleased with it. The brown leather was a big problem due to the varying colours of brown hue that the pictures showed. I managed to get a swatch which tipped me in favour of it and again I am glad I did. The ride even on 18" wheels is very good and I am comparing that to the Superb 1 L&K I had and various new Insignia's last year.

Thursday the 10th will mark two weeks for my superb L+K, I am very pleased with every aspect of the car, the tv is among the best I've seen, and the brown colouring works well.

I wish you luck with yours, every time you'll see a superb on the road you'll wouldn't stop thinking how they could have not paid for the L+K package!

Liebel

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Thursday the 10th will mark two weeks for my superb L+K, I am very pleased with every aspect of the car, the tv is among the best I've seen, and the brown colouring works well.

I wish you luck with yours, every time you'll see a superb on the road you'll wouldn't stop thinking how they could have not paid for the L+K package!

Liebel

Especially as it was within the "No VAT" and interest free. :happy:

We are going to need LOTS of photo's when your new car arrives!

Bet you can't wait :thumbup:

I have always wondered why do we need pictures of a car, bacause those exactly same looking pictures can be seen in every skoda.fi or skoda.com or skoda.xxx-site and all over the net ? What`s the point ? Sorry.....

• Like 1

This topic is massively misleading and should be considered illegal until any photo of L&K interior is in place :))

To Skoda-Man: visiting this forum (and being lazy) I'd prefer to see pictures, right in the topic, without having to switch to some .xxx site. Though, you're absolutely right.

every time you'll see a superb on the road you'll wouldn't stop thinking how they could have not paid for the L+K package!

Probably because in my case, the only options in the pack that I really wanted were Park Assist and Floor Mats; the basic price of those is a lot less than the pack price, and you get the added benefit of being able to choose a more acceptable (to me) interior colour.

It's a good job we don't all like the same things, otherwise it could get very boring.

I have always wondered why do we need pictures of a car, bacause those exactly same looking pictures can be seen in every skoda.fi or skoda.com or skoda.xxx-site and all over the net ? What`s the point ? Sorry.....

Well, I do disagree. Firstly, Most of the pictures which you may find of the brown leather interior are misleading. The colour in the pictures are to light brown and is thus not correct. Secondly, in my opinion there are way to few pictures on the official Skoda websites. So in fact I appreciate the pictures found on Briskoda.

• Like 1

Well, I do disagree. Firstly, Most of the pictures which you may find of the brown leather interior are misleading. The colour in the pictures are to light brown and is thus not correct. Secondly, in my opinion there are way to few pictures on the official Skoda websites. So in fact I appreciate the pictures found on Briskoda.

Totally agree and that was why I was very glad to have the swatch.

It's a good job we don't all like the same things, otherwise it could get very boring.

:-)