End of the month meet Arbroath

Billy Young

I asked about a local ish Dundee meet and Arbroath was mentioned So guys from further up north can come down. Well there is now guys coming up the way too.

So how about someplace in arbroath or near there for the 27th of may. It will be 2 weeks on sunday.

Anyone local to Arbroath know of anyplace suitable to meet.

I'll start the list off.

1. Billy young

I'll be up for that, Arbroaths a great wee place. Will have g/f and her wee lassie so a trip to pleasureland is a must :giggle:

1. Billy young

2. stu_mcl

3. R1DAVIE

Argghhhh just minded the 27th is the GFs birthday..........better buy her some more presents then so she lets me dissapear away to abroath with you lot :D (assuming im in a safe state to drive after her party the night before:()

Any chance we could make the meet earlier than 2pm as i fancy having a walk around and spending most of the day there. Say meet at showcase for 9:45 and head off at 10? Give folk a bit of a rest from driving 100 miles too.

Should be plenty of spaces at either the harbour or seafront beside amusement arcade for photo's, did i mention the amusements has got waltzers :rock:

I know my way around Arbroath pretty well so if anyone wants to hit the high street then i know where the quiet parking spots are too.

The time is still to be posted. When we have a list of who is wanting to go after a day or so we can decide times.

Around 12 in my opinion would be better could give people more of the afternoon if they want to have a wander around Arbroath after driving so far. And not just spending most of the day driving

Is everyone still up for this Arbroath meet on the 27th?

How does meet up at the showcase for 9:30 and head off at 10 sound, gives us plenty of time for a wander before heading home.

Whereabout in Arbroath?

Probably best to meet at the seafront beside the amusements Kenny. Plenty of space and nice scenery plus its easy to find.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ix=seb&q=DD11+1QD&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48868d20a947da21:0x27c955ded61b3f1,DD11+1QD&gl=uk&ei=io22T6SZGdG78gPIzaXLCg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA

• Like 1

Good for me i can catch you's on the way up :)

Cool, you want us to pull up somewhere or you ok to catch us on the road?

So where we meeting and what time? Showcase at 10? :p

Ideally leaving showcase at 10 so i'll be there for half 9 ish :p