Love my Fabia

Something different rather than the doom and gloom topics that are about. I was left with a massive smile on my face after my little road trip last night, I went from Sheffield to Wakefield, Wakefield to Manchester, Manchester back to Sheffield. I thought to myself, this car is great! Its fast, economic, looks nice, drives well! Sure all cars have little problems but that doesn't stop this car being a great car! Highlight of the night was a great drive over the pennines through woodhead pass etc, some great winding roads and longs straights, only to be spoilt by average speed cameras haha. Fantastic, was an absolute joy to be in the car for them 3 hours.

Here's a few pics I took from the trip.4e90b964-6b50-90bd.jpg

52848bf9-6cb5-a5ee.jpg

52848bfc-6cee-00fb.jpg

52848bf8-6d1b-e0d2.jpg

One of my ugly mug to top it all off!

5284f8da-6d55-8d2a.jpg

Thanks for reading.

• Like 2

Car look's really nice in those pics, sits well on the Spiders. Nice back drop aswell :D

i agree really nice to find a car with power,speed and good mpg, always brings smile to my face on long trips, really nice pics of car, got me wanting mine with window tints now, shame about the backdrop though :angel:

Yeah the car has being lowered on Eibach's.

Had a little incident on the way back from Sunderland on Sunday, a rag got caught round the wheel which set on fire! Managed to put it out before it got out of control. I would advice everyone to get a little fire extinguisher just in case!

I would advice everyone to get a little fire extinguisher just in case!

So far, of the cars I've driven or been a passenger in, the only ones that caught on fire were the ones that had fire extinguishers in them. I'm not risking it. I quite like my Fabia as it is. :rofl:

My car didn't have a fire extinguisher, but every car ill own in the future will. I hit a piece of cloth on the motorway which somehow managed to get caught in the passenger rear brake, luckily I was on my drive when i realised it was on fire so i was able to get a jug of water or two to put it out! Next time I might not be so lucky.

Yeah got to agree great little car.

Did a road trip from south wales to newcastle, to scotland, back to newcastle, then back home to sunny south wales 1300 odd miles did not miss a beat, though it got a little asthmatic on way home as it was sunday and roads where quiet. So thinking fmic is next mod.

2012-05-11111839.jpg