Drinks holder?

I'm trying to get hold of a fold out drinks holder for my fabia

I know there is one that fits in down the side of the radio area where there is a blank strip I just need to know which car it originally comes off so I can get it

If I can not source one of these I will have to have the twin one that goes under the radio my only question is will one fit in underneath an aftermarket single din cd player ?

Any help is very much appreciated cheers

Do you mean this? I was looking at getting it but it's a little expensive for me. I've been keeping an eye out for the part from a breaker because I'm not 100% it won't foul on my aftermarket HU.

Ended getting the ashtray replacement, which is cheaper - but not great as bottles come flying out when you go round a corner. Although this doesn't happen when the missus drives the car so maybe it's something about my driving. ;)

As for the seller, I've dealt with them twice now, once over the phone and once online and they seem very good and all the parts seem 100% geniune.

Do you mean this? I was looking at getting it but it's a little expensive for me. I've been keeping an eye out for the part from a breaker because I'm not 100% it won't foul on my aftermarket HU.

Ended getting the ashtray replacement, which is cheaper - but not great as bottles come flying out when you go round a corner. Although this doesn't happen when the missus drives the car so maybe it's something about my driving. ;)

As for the seller, I've dealt with them twice now, once over the phone and once online and they seem very good and all the parts seem 100% geniune.

I've looked at getting the Ashtray cup holder replacement, how easy was it to fit?

I've looked at getting the Ashtray cup holder replacement, how easy was it to fit?

5 minute job. The only fiddly bit is to unclip the gearstick gator from the old trim and clip it to the new one, just be gentle pulling the trim off at first as theres a cable to a light in the ashtray.

Doesn't the polo/lupo din unit fit in place of the cubby hole under the headunit too?

http://www.briskoda....in-cup-holders/

Looks like a bit of footering but doable - I'm not sure it'd work in my car because of the headunit.

Edited by gullyg