exhaust pitted black,which cleaner?

I have always used autosol on all of my exhaust tips works a treat with just a rag and elbow grease, i have used a small buffing wheel on my dremel before on a really bad pitted exhaust. You can buy autosol im halfords too or ebay abit cheaper.

Dont do the top with scourer, terrible swirl marks

I did mine last weekend took and hour and a half to polish back up

I used wonder wheels and wd40 alternately to clean the inner chrome

Guest BigJase88

I got an angle grinder and sawed mine off

Then polished

Then refitted to car with chemical metal! :)

Only joking! Cleaned in situe

Cheers for replies guys.Got some soft wire wool and Autosol from ebay,should be here this week.Also used Collonite car wax and it has made my car look brand new,im loving it so going to give it another coat tomorrow.

Guest BigJase88

What colour is the car?

Collinite 476s is good for longevity... But if your cars black and want lots of shine get some poorboys black hole wax :)

Edited by BigJase88

Its red and the paintwork is still very good appart from a few stonechips.I have the touch up pen but dare not use it incase i make a mess ..lol Its collonite 476s which ive used,very impressed.ive borrowed an electric buffer for the second coat cause i was knackered 1st time :whew: