Waiting on new Roomster

Getting excited now, ordered a new Roomster a week ago, making use of the 25% offer :) Got the 1.2 TSI SE in SIlver.

Bit of a step down from my X-Trail but should be about £1.5K a year cheaper to run!! Can't argue with that :)

• Like 1

I think that i am going to do the same on Saturday - possibly preferring the blue at the moment but not sure. did you get any extras fitted.

Did you manage to negogiate any discount or freebies on the 25% off price ?

Edited by Cowimars

No discounts, but got more than I was expecting on Trade-in so I was happy. Mind you it's £3k of list price, so wasn't expecting anything :)

Woo hoo, car arrived of the transporter this morning :) Still got all its plastic on though, paid for it and arranged collection for Sunday.

Lol, I know def need something on the cap to remind me. 7 years of diesel use. Mind you still double check now that I am putting diesel in after the petrol Octavia :)

Woo hoo, picked up Roomy today. Looking smart in the rain, and a really nice drive. Only one worry, I think my default cruise speed is going to be 60mph, it was 80 mph in the XTrail. Perhaps I was just taking it easy for first drive :)