Dear friends,

I order my new Skoda Superb Elegance two weeks ago. The Elegance package in my country (Bosnia), includes Xenon lights, electrical seats, etc. In addition I ordered: Premium GSM III Bluetooth + steering wheel with phone and radio control, Bolero CD Player, etc. The production week is 23. As far as I know I will get the Superb Model Year 2013.

Although some of the following questions where answered in previous posts, please help me with the following:

• Will my IPhone 4 work with the GSM III Premium package? In previous posts I read that some users experience difficulties regarding compatibility of Apple (IPhone) with Rsap. I hope that one of the updates in MY2013 will be this issue. What can I expect? Are there any limitations, and if YES, which?

• Is there any connection between GSM III and the Bolero? I saw some pictures on which users have the possibility to dial numbers on the Bolero, dial favorite numbers, etc.?

• Is there any list with updates in MY2013?

• On some pictures the Xenon washers (bellow the Xenon Head lights) are in the color of the car, and on some they are nickel gray. What will I get?

In advance, thank you for your help, and sorry for my English.

Cheers,

Maks

Edited by VladimirIlich

^

I can answer some of your queries but I have a MY2012 manufactured vehicle. That may or may not help you -

- I have not used iphone 4 with the new GSM III package but my Samsung Galaxy S2 works perfectly with the Bolero Stereo. I can dial numbers from the stereo and the voice commands work perfectly to dial the numbers on the S2. My total phone got transferred to the Bolero and gets updated everytime there is a change.

- I got chrome (nickeled) xenon washers on my Rosso Elegance

- MY2013 has very few/no visible changes changes from MY2012 that I own

Thank you guys. Can't wait to check it out. I hope that I will have full compatibility with the Bluetooth.

Iphones are not RSAP compatible but, luckily, the GSM III connects to phones using RSAP or Hands Free Protocol (HFP). So your Iphone will connect using HFP. The only thing you will miss out on is that you won't get texts on your Bolero/Maxidot. HFP will copy your phone book to your car, and you can dial names, favourites, recent calls, etc, but texts will stay on your Iphone.

• Like 1

Hi guys. I have a problem with Samsung Galaxy S2 connected to a 2010 Superb. I am able to see phonebook, make calls from maxidot,touchscreen and voice activation. Texts appear in maxidot and also screen of columbus.

The problem that I have is that when the phone "takes over the sim card" I cannot receive Emails. Also recently the columbus will not copy text messages to the phone which it was happy to do a while ago.Perhaps I have played with a setting late at night after a visit to the pub??????????

Any help would be appreciated.