Fabia MK1 VRS Seats

tomtrr

Afternoon all,

Got a full set of MK1 Fabia VRS seats for sale.

The tab that you pull on to get the rear bench (the 60 part, of the 60/40 split) to fold down has broken off. You could glue it back on as it was a 'clean' break. I never had too much of an issue - if I needed to fold the seat down I went through the boot and used a flat head to 'unlock' the seat. So nothing too major.

Otherwise the condition isn't too bad. I'll get some pics up this evening as I'm currently at work (on lunch!).

£150, might consider selling separately....

Hi, sorry been a busy few days. There's no rips or tears on any of the seats.

The drivers seat right hand bolster is slightly collapsed fyi...let me know!

Cheers :thumbup:

I have pictures on my camera, just need to find the cable to upload them! Hopefully this evening.

I'd be interested in the rears. Apart from the broken tab, what condition are they in, especially the covers?

Cheers

Hi, so which seats would you be interested in? All but the one with the broken tab?

The covers are in good condition, I think, but I'll let you decide because everyone seems to have a different opinion!

Just doing the pics now....

Here are some pics, to get an overall idea of condition...

Drivers seat:

DSCF0196.jpg

Rear of a seat base:

DSCF0197.jpg

Rear Seat:

DSCF0195.jpg

Passenger Seat I think...:

DSCF0194.jpg

Passenger seat headrest:

DSCF0193.jpg

Just ask if you want any more!

Hi, so which seats would you be interested in? All but the one with the broken tab?

The covers are in good condition, I think, but I'll let you decide because everyone seems to have a different opinion!

Just doing the pics now....

Hi, it'd just be the 40 part. Is that mould on the cover in some of the pics, for example, in the rear of seat base and in the passenger seat headrest pics?

I think so, it doesn't smell and isn't damp at all. I don't know if it can be cleaned easily(?). I haven't done it because it's never bothered me.

Also it hasn't gotten worse since I've owned them.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...