a couple of noises i could do with a bit of help :)

Hey all I've seem to of acquired a couple of noises on my 4x4 the first is a metallic rattle when the rpm is a 2000/2100, it does it on the move and when not moving, sound like its coming from under the car middle to front area bit hard to tell though, if anyone could point me in directions to start look that would be great

Second one is when steering the car hard right, only heard it at slow speed so far, I get a rubbing grinding noise, it does not do it when turning left. I have checked the cv and all seem to be ok with no leaks any help would be much appreciated

I'm no expert but my offerings are as follows:

Rattling noise = Cat Heat sheild (both spot welds have broken)

Grinding Noise = Wheel Bearing

I may be wrong but thats my thinking.

Thanks pal all ideas are great so I can have a look thanks again

Ok little update the rattle is indeed the cat heat guard looks as if a bolt is missing on the right had side at the back part as you can see where one used to be how ever the loud noise when turning right is now confusing me as I've jacked up all corners of the car wobbled each wheel and no noises

My money is on the wheel bearing too. One of mine went on previous car and there was no movement with it jacked up.

If its only when turning, its only on the way out, not fully fubarred yet. when you can hear it constantly, at all speeds, then its completely dead....

Cool thanks for the help ill take it down my local garage and get him to listen and sort it , also just to add to the mix I can now hear a hissing noise under my steering wheel but it stops when I press the brake pedal ????