Yorkshire Meet, 16th or 17 th June 2012 Feeler

blueR36

PS Love the Harrogate Arms, they have hosted my first daughters Christening, a family funeral and various drunken nights...........Top venue and friendly landlady. the food is cheap but all homemade a good.

I will hold you to that, ( the onion wearing bit) :giggle:

They are to launch at you 'inferior' Czechs if you get a little mouthy.........

• Like 1

Well I have just been in Earl Sterndale ( near Buxton) for a week , http://www.derbyshir..._sterndale.html the weather I ordered for there was well Sunny, :sun: Shame my aircon packed up when it was 28.5 in the shade! :giggle:

You see, you buy that cheap czech muck, what do you expect? I belive they call that the law of sod. :giggle:

You see, you buy that cheap czech muck, what do you expect? I belive they call that the law of sod. :giggle:

It is 6 years old, probably just needs a regass, ( booked in) :happy:

I was only kidding..........I have a mate with a re-gas machine and the certs that does mine. he does it on his drive as a hobby really. My old octy I took to him after only 4 weeks and he said it was olnly 20% gassed. Pretty usual he said for new cars leaving the factory. Why do manufactuers scrimp so much?

currently either mate for me, providing you will welcome a French, onion wearing ex pat.........?

The chances are you pug will have rotted away or broken down, get in touch and I'll give you a lift, you can walk home

Only kidding.......

I'll lend you your bus fare :rofl: