Replacement Bulbs

Looking to get some philips extreme bulbs for my Pre FL vRS, amazon sell them, but never having changed them before are they vehicle specific, or are they all a standard bulb for all makes?

Thanks, I just googled and answred my Q, H7 and H1 are the ones. Is there much of an improvement in fitting the philips extreme bulbs over the standard ones (which seem pretty good IMO, no worse than the xenons on my old Accord).

I fitted Ring Xenon Max (identical to Philips Extreme) in my vRS and found they were a big improvement over OEM. However if you want the best lighting go for a HID kit. I have now transferred the Rings Xenon Max's to swmbo's Golf and they are a perfect match to the Philips Blue vision side light bulbs. :thumbup:

Bulb fitting is a piece of cake in the Octavia as you remove the entire headlight, 1 x nylon screw and a pull hook in the lower inside corner of the lamp.

I don't want a xenon kit, as there is no self levelling or headamp wash on the std car whicn renders them illegal.

Do you know where the adjsutemnt screws are - I need tpo raise the main beam (dip is fine)