Monte Carlo

Rogie

Hi All,

Currently driving VW Golf MK6 TDI (90) whereby looking to trade in for a Fabia monte Carlo.

Looking for some advise as to which would be best suited in performance.

1.6 tdi (105)

1.2 tsi (105)

Cheers

• Like 1

Welcome.

As George above says , there's already been a relevant topic on the fabia II forum started by Sheppeygirl on this very subject.

But at the end of the day it's down to you. IMHO you need to drive them both.

drive both :) and consider your driving needs etc a lot more info on the thread i started so hopefully that will help :)

That's what I said.... Even quoted your thread ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi & welcome. You have made a good choice, I've just stepped down from a 130 bhp diesel Superb as I wasn't doing the miles & most of the time there was only me in it. So I'm now driving around in a 1.2 TSi Fabia & it is fantastic, great on space, traveling hilly Shropshire, 4 up & it pulls really well. I went for an elegance model as a comprise between enough bells & whistles Vs low profile tyres. I've not yet done my first fill but the average on the computer is showing 49. Later today I got all emotional & filled-up on the garage forecourt, I'm impressed how accurate the average mpg is to what I actually got. I've also worked out how to attach the my Fuelly monitor.

Edited by John N