Nissan Juke R photo gallery at Rockingham Speedway

Brimma

Had a great day at Rockingham Speedway last Sunday, 12th June (cheers Damo), watching a round of the British GT Championship among other things

Their safety car is one of only a handful of Nissan Juke Rs currently in circulation - it's apparently running approximately 360bhp in standard mode, and a massive 520bhp in 'angry' mode

Anyway, here's a few pics

DSCF0146.jpg

DSC_3496.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSC_3506.jpg

DSC_3495.jpg

DSC_3494.jpg

DSC_3706.jpg

DSC_3461.jpg

DSC_3456.jpg

DSC_3389.jpg

DSC_3452.jpg

DSC_3605.jpg

There's currently only 1 other Juke R although 10 are being made at a cost of £400,000... :o

And to top all that... The safety car driver said if he had been allowed, he could have qualified for the GT race... Now that is impressive :thumbup:

• Like 1

Yes, they made one left hand drive and one right hand driver for publicity.

But they are fully working rebodied GT-Rs effectively.

The production versions will be based on the latest MY12 model GT-R and be even faster than the 2 publicity models...

Is it permanently a safety car at Rockingham or just there for a little spell? Lucky to see such a limited car.

Its being used for the British GT / Formula 3 season and following them circuit to circuit...

Although its fast & it has the same engine as a GTR (my favorite car) it doesnt really make me go hard in the trouser dept tbh.

I love the gtr, id buy 3 if i won the lottery. Black, white & blue lol