17inch Pegasus Alloy Wheels Genuine

lionyo

For sale are my Genuine 17 inch Pegasus alloy wheels.

Alloy wheels themselves are in very good condition apart from the odd light kerb marks as expected from a set of used alloy wheels

The tyres are correct size 225/45/17 and they have approx 6mm+ at the front and 5mm+ at the rear but the rear tyres are slightly worn on the inner edges (passed MOT).

Looking for £275. Located in Birmingham, West Midlands. Can send via courier aswell.

P1050709.jpg

P1050708.jpg

P1050710.jpg

P1050712.jpg

P1050711.jpg

P1050707.jpg

Can you give more details regarding the offset, etc.

I assume 5x112, but I need to check the rest to go with a pre-FL non-Vrs Mk 2 Octavia estate.

Can you give more details regarding the offset, etc.

I assume 5x112, but I need to check the rest to go with a pre-FL non-Vrs Mk 2 Octavia estate.

They were off my pre-FL octavia they are still on the car at the momment will get my new alloy wheels put on this week so will get you exact details then.

Thanks.

How did you find the ride with them on?

Am concerned that going from 15" to 17" wheels (especially as my car has been lowered) will be too harsh...

Thanks.

How did you find the ride with them on?

Am concerned that going from 15" to 17" wheels (especially as my car has been lowered) will be too harsh...

The ride feels normal to be honest can't complain of feeling any bumps.

I had these wheels on one of my old octavis's, I upgraded from 15" steel wheels to these & ride was the same, prob better as they are abit wider than steelies.

G

Those are a nice wheel. The Pegasus are very rare at the moment. I'm going from 15 to 17 on mine as I have a set of Zeniths now.

I believe the offset of the Pegasus are the same as a Zenith and that's ET54.

@KBPhoto there is a thread I started about these wheels and there is an Estate with these wheels on. They look really good.

Thanks Stormchaser (and others for their responses) - I've seen the thread and agree that they do look good.

Not knowing anything about ET / offset / running radius / etc. I want to check these things out and see what difference or problems I can expect.

Not sure how much I'd get back if I sold my 15" Helios wheels though...

I'll be selling my Helios alloys off my Ambiente when I fit these Zeniths this week and will be looking for about £150. They are 15,s too. Ideal winter wheels for someone and they have no scuffs or never been kerbed.

• 1 year later...