Yeti leather seats wanted?

Dinski

Hi all, I'm after some leather yeti seats and door cards, does anyone know if you can buy them brand new from skoda?

I didnt go for them when I got my yeti but really wish I had, I've seen some on eBay a few times but they look like they have come from a right-off. So thought I'd avoid.

I'd thought about having mine covered but you just can't be sure how good they will look and if the leather will sag.

If anyone has any info I'd love to hear it.

Cheers.

Search for Seat Surgeons and you will see plenty of pictures of seats retrimmed in leather by that firm. Here you go. Pictures 7 to 13 are of my Fabia vRS.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/112637-seat-surgeons-group-buy/#entry1419056

As far as I know, seat surgeons are one of the best for this kind of retrim job.

And the bonus is the cost will be quite a bit less than buying complete OE stuff from Skoda :)

Search for Seat Surgeons and you will see plenty of pictures of seats retrimmed in leather by that firm. Here you go. Pictures 7 to 13 are of my Fabia vRS.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/112637-seat-surgeons-group-buy/#entry1419056

Wow they look amazing. What kind of price are you talking for that kind of retrim?

Also where are they based?

Cheers all.

Superskoda do leather seat covers:

http://www.superskod...white-stitching

I think someone on here has them so may be able to comment on fit. Not sure how the price compares to a proper re-trim.

Cheers

S

Simonvespa is right.

I purchased a complete set of leather covers from Superskoda and they are in short-superb.

Excellent craftmanship and quality and fit like a glove.I am very pleased indeed.They look very good , too.

A friend of mine couldnt beleive they were covers , I had to show him to prove it and he was amazed.

Cost round 500 Euros for the complete set front and rear including headrests and even jumbo box.

Price incldes UPS shipping which is a bit pricey but you can opt for the cheaper option that will take ages to reach you.

Edited by oriki

Simonvespa is right.

I purchased a complete set of leather covers from Superskoda and they are in short-superb.

Excellent craftmanship and quality and fit like a glove.I am very pleased indeed.They look very good , too.

A friend of mine couldnt beleive they were covers , I had to show him to prove it and he was amazed.

Cost round 500 Euros for the complete set front and rear including headrests and even jumbo box.

Price incldes ups shipping which is a bit pricey but you can opt for the cheaper option that will take ages to reach you.

I did look at these but aren't they a bit baggy in certain areas? I did notice that it said to send certain measurements but surely they can't be a perfect fit can they?

Any chance of a pic?

Thanks by the way.

I did look at these but aren't they a bit baggy in certain areas? I did notice that it said to send certain measurements but surely they can't be a perfect fit can they?

Any chance of a pic?

Thanks by the way.

Dinski I thought the same as you,the fitting in the superskoda pictures does not do the product justice.The job done in the superskoda pictures was "slaphappy" meaning whoever fitted the covers should be fired.In reality,done in a professional manner,the covers look MUCH better than the suprskoda pics.

I am surprised they settled for an unprofessional job as they are advertising a product they want to sell on their website.Also you will notice the car the covers are fitted in is dirty and shabby.....

I have no problem sending you some pictures.Please write your email and i shall send you some pics from my Iphone.I am no good at putting pics on this forum.

And yes,they are a perfect fit.Superskoda do not require measurements as all yeti seats are basically the same, they only need to know if you have lumbar support,side airbags on the front seats,whether or not you have a cupholder on the back of the middle rear seat,etc,as it is tailor made for your specific seat.Bear in mind that it is not a shelf product and takes a couple of weeks to be sewn as it is considered a special order because there are different versions of Yeti interiors and it is relatively expensive.It will take at least three weeks to reach you after you have ordered,but it is well worth the wait.

Post your email and ill send you pics.

All the best.

Edited by oriki

I contacted seat surgeons yesterday they said all seats covered and door cards and centre arm rest in a colour of my choice, and with coloured stitching of my choice £895 including fitting and they said it will all be done in a day.

I'm going to call in and have a look at some leathers and colours to see what design I can come up with. And also see some they have done.

The guy said he had done 2 yetis before.

Wonder if it's anyone on here.

No offence but these are not leather, not in the UK and to be honest down right ugly, I think the seats look worse!

• Like 1