Selling the Fabia Whats it worth?

Time has come to get rid of the Fabia vRS so I am after a rough idea on price, I dont now weather to sell or part ex it.

Its a 2005 vRS in Yellow currently at 99,350 miles. Xenon headlights

Its as far as i know totally standard or standard spec

Its had -

New radiator, water pump, header tank.

Head gasket has been done, New Garret standard spec turbo, new valve stem oil seals, new injector seals, brand new cam shaft, cam belt, the interior fan relay has been replaced...all electronics work as they should. New drop links, brakes over hauled new front wheel bearings. Engine pressure tested all comes back OK. No rust what so ever...been well looked after bodywork wise.

The car drives great, pulls really well in all gears at all revs.

Couple of bad points...slightly smokey on start up which goes almost immediately and dosnt return for the rest of the day. Knocking from front passenger wheel when going over bumps...I suspect console bush things (or what ever they call them), couple of stone chips on the front.

Is it worth selling privately (if so whats it worth?) or part ex it????

Edited by Insanity-74

Yea but i like to be up front and honest....if it puts people off then so be it...its one less thing for the next owner to worry about. If I advertise it away from Briskoda then I wouldnt mention it, but as its here I wouldnt want to be accused of hiding things or selling a dodgy car

Edited by Insanity-74

Just been offered £2,750 part exchange for my 2006 Fabia Elegance, 1.4 16v with 42,000 on the clock against a new Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec at a main Ford dealer.

i would tell him something with the second word being off and go back to a skoda instead of a dagenham dustbin

Guest BigJase88

thats not a bad trade in price

i got offered £2750 for a 57 plate ibiza 1.4 16v sport with 50k

I would list the stuff that has been done, id prefer to buy a motor knowing stuff like that has been replaced. Shows a good service history and that its been looked after and planned preventitive maintenance has been done. Id say about 4grand for that motor if it had a stamped book and no ripped seats etc.