Anyone know this Fabia - VE07 ERV ?

Seen the above plated fabia for sale and wondered if anyone knows anything about it ??

VE07 ERV

Its blue in colour with horrible alloys on it and also has cloth interior rather than full leather.

So just wondered if anyone knew/knows anything regarding this motor.

at £4000 its way to cheap if it looks to good to be true it usually is walk away from that if it was me and there are cleaner examples on autotrader than that one even if a bit more money cheapest is not always best you get what you pay for

If this is the one I think it is I did an HPI check on it and it was a cat C or D and not an SE as the colour would suggest as far as I remember, it was the standard interior that made me HPI it, does the dealer seem to have a lot of cheaper cars?

Edited by Coffin Dodger

It was a finance repo with a blown turbo that went through either Manheim or Bca a few months ago,the car was repainted race blue,think it was black or silver originally,its a total knacker...I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!!!

They've dropped the "Special Edition" from the description - just as well cos it was in breach of Trade Descriptions Act. It's not the only thing that's been dropped; the price has been too, down to £2990. Still £2990 too expensive IMHO. I feel sorry for the unlucky, unwitting punter who ends up buying this hunk of junk.