USB ports and wireless mouse

Irvtheswerv

Depends on the usage.

If you want a performance item such a a laser mouse which works on all surfaces including glass surfaces then you're going to have to pay more than the trash that comes out of Maplins.

If you want something that's good & robust then pay at least £20, not a £2 piece of junk.

Usage - all day every day at work - still going strong!

Performance - optical is more than sufficient for most users given dpi etc. (I know no-one who uses thier mouse on a glass table) and my cheapies have no problem with any other surfaces!

Good and Robust - all are so no need to pay more!

Note everything cheap is junk - despite your prejudices - woudl you call you Skoda junk compared to a more expensive Audi containing the same technology / kit but behind a different badge?

As for the the thread and Binzies comment - feel free to lock as most posts seem to be slagging the OP's purchase off rather than helping him!

You're wrong there as I wouldn't be so naive as to pay £2 for a mouse, I pay for quality not rubbish. Still if you want to waste money on cheap crap, then be my guest. Just don't complain about it when it goes wrong & you have to buy a new one & you don't get the level of customer support you do from buying a reasonably priced premium product.

Hmm that was a logitech M515 which is the kind of mid range product you suggest. It was on special next to the till in Currys. So again you've no idea what you're on about. How do we close this thread? It's just been hijacked by Evening Star who is entirely unhelpful and seems to be intent on winding people up.