few question for my fabia

Hi All,

My car is Fabia 1.2 TSI

1. I changed the headlight to monte carlo, and also changed to HID, now I wonder how can I use High beam, passing light (pull) it works, but not the high beam, can i adjust anything by VCDS to get high beam worked?

2. My car didn't come with fog light, so I add the fog light as well, the corning lights function well, but, how can I turn on the feature of when reverse the fog lights turn on automatically by VCDS?

3. I changed the light to LED (do you call parking light?the first stage of light switch) the faulty signal shows on my dashboard, how can I turn it off by VCDS?

thank you for your kindly help in advance.

Tom

i don't know much about question 1 and 2, but can help with question 3, i think your fabia is fairly new? 08+ ? well i think you may have LED's that aren't error free ones, you get 2 different types of LED sidelights and that's why you're getting an error code. You will need the other ones to clear the code.