Mini Cumbrian Run 2012, 9th September

Well with some luck I can sort out the meal stop today, and that will likely determine where and when we meet up and the exact route I'm looking to take.

I shall pm you some details in mo if that would help.

Thanks Captain, i'm off that day so I'll join up for a natter if I can. don't kown about the meal though. if I bring Mrs Goldfinger she may want to have a tour round and end up by the sea..............Fish & Chips is a favourite

Ohhhh go on then count me in can I bring a friend?

1. Captain Scarlet

2. Suzybee, plus guest

3. Cotswold melody.

4. Sharkrider

5. Mike Wrightson

6. DAVEY_DAVE

7. Mattyd plus 1

8. Mattyd Guest 1

9. Mattyd Guest 2

10. YorkshirePudding

11. EvilMiyagi

12. Ryanwalters

13. Kermit82 & Rich

Yeah of course you can.

Right then, I shall be updating the thread a little bit later on with meeting times/places and details of the meal stop. Like the last mini Run there will be a choice between 2 starters and 2 main courses. So I would be grateful for people to per order what they would like. Remember to include the choices of any passengers that will be coming along with you.

Many thanks.

Here we go.

Meeting point CA11 0DQ Rheged Centre. Leave the M6 at Jct 40 and follow the A66 west (Keswick). The car park may still be closed so may gather at the Little Chef / Travelodge which is just as you leave the roundabout on the left.

Meeting time 9am, aiming to leave half an hour later (ish) lol.

Then the bulk of the driving ending up at the meal stop which should be approx 2pm.

Food stop - Eden Golf Club CA6 4RA.

And now for the food. For starters either Soup of the day or a bacon, black pudding and egg salad.

For main - fish and Chips or Steak and Ale pie and chips or a vegetarian option.

If there are any special diet needs then there's a good chance they can accommodate given enough notice. Meal should come in at £9.50 a head.

So if you are coming along then please can you forward your meal choices, including passengers, by the 1st September in order for the chefs to order ingredients etc.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all.

• Like 2

count me in

1. Captain Scarlet

2. Suzybee, plus guest

3. Cotswold melody.

4. Sharkrider

5. Mike Wrightson

6. DAVEY_DAVE

7. Mattyd plus 1

8. Mattyd Guest 1

9. Mattyd Guest 2

10. YorkshirePudding

11. EvilMiyagi

12. Ryanwalters

13. Kermit82 & Rich

14.vrsadz

1. Captain Scarlet

2. Suzybee, plus guest

3. Cotswold melody.

4. Sharkrider

5. Mike Wrightson

6. DAVEY_DAVE

7. Mattyd plus 1

8. Mattyd Guest 1

9. Mattyd Guest 2

10. YorkshirePudding - Bacon,black pudding and egg salad followed by Steak and Ale pie.

11. EvilMiyagi

12. Ryanwalters

13. Kermit82 & Rich

14.vrsadz

Ta.

Already got a few names interested in coming along so if anyone else would like to then feel free to add your name.

Sunday 9th September.

This will be a mini version of the main event held back in June. A nice tour around a selection of great roads with good company and a nice meal stop to boot. I'll add more details in the coming days, weeks, but if you're interested just copy and paste the list and add your name.

did u mean steak&ale PIE not steak&ale PIS LOL,,,ROFL.Here we go.

Meeting point CA11 0DQ Rheged Centre.  Leave the M6 at Jct 40 and follow the A66 west (Keswick).  The car park may still be closed so may gather at the Little Chef / Travelodge which is just as you leave the roundabout on the left.  

Meeting time 9am, aiming to leave half an hour later (ish) lol.

Then the bulk of the driving ending up at the meal stop which should be approx 2pm.

Food stop - Eden Golf Club CA6 4RA.

And now for the food.  For starters either Soup of the day or a bacon, black pudding and egg salad.

For main - fish and Chips or Steak and Ale pis and chips or a vegetarian option.

If there are any special diet needs then there's a good chance they can accommodate given enough notice.

So if you are coming along then please can you forward your meal choices, including passengers, by the 1st September in order for the chefs to order ingredients etc.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you all.

1. Captain Scarlet

2. Suzybee, plus guest

3. Cotswold melody.

4. Sharkrider

5. Mike Wrightson

6. DAVEY_DAVE

7. Mattyd plus 1

8. Mattyd Guest 1

9. Mattyd Guest 2

10. YorkshirePudding

11. EvilMiyagi

WHAT R U GOING IN DAMO a taxi LOL.