towbar, wheels and roof bars

Due to selling my Octavia Vrs, I have the Following items for sale. These are all to fit mk2 octavia, will probley fit facelift aswell.

A Witter Skoda Octavia Hatchback 2004 on Detachable Flange tow bar, With a dedicated wiring kit, this dissables parting sensors and enables the towing stability to function. Only on for 6 months im asking £250, this was over £400 new.

A set of 17" zenith octavia Vrs alloy wheels, with two goodyear snow tyres (over 7mm of tread) and two nankang tyres (over 5.5mm of tread) , two wheels have small kurb marks, other 2 have one or two chips (being honest) these where my winter wheels, asking £340. the snow tyres were over £200 alone!

A genuine set of skoda octavia areo roof bars conplete with keys and booklet in original box, used 4 times. asking £75 for them.

would much rather these be collected, due to time commitments.

Please PM me or Phone 07545 496613

Pictures below

Thanks

Martin

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1603.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1597.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

DSCF1599.jpg

DSCF1600.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1602.jpg 

I'll be up visiting my parents in NE next month. If these are still available I may be in touch. I'd be interested in the roofbars and tow bar.

just contact me if you are still wanting them, thanks