Yeti has arrived!

nokiauk

Well it actually arrived on 18th July but die to being away in the sun for a fortnight, this is the 1st chance I've had to post some pics.

It is a 2.0 TDI with DSG and 4x4, extras were:

TPM

Heated Screen

Spare Wheel

Folding Front Seat

Front Parking Sensors

Also got factory to amend the order to 16" Moon alloys.

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Edited by nokiauk
  • Like 1

Looks great! I'm currently trying to persuade Skoda UK to arrange for the 16" Moon alloys to be fitted to my recently ordered Yeti - and not having any success so far. I told the dealer when I ordered it but he left it to me to deal with Skoda UK. The contacts mentioned in previous threads have moved on. May I ask how you managed it and for any tips please?

Congrats again.

Edited by ATCO

....The contacts mentioned in previous threads have moved on....

I hadn't heard that Mark Fox had moved (but, then, why should I be told?) but certainly Will Fisher's name has come up recently. Try an email in the first instance, making your case briefly but, of course, politely. By all means mention previous concessions made by earlier Skoda UK staff, including Robert Hazelwood. You can but try.

I hadn't heard that Mark Fox had moved (but, then, why should I be told?) but certainly Will Fisher's name has come up recently. Try an email in the first instance, making your case briefly but, of course, politely. By all means mention previous concessions made by earlier Skoda UK staff, including Robert Hazelwood. You can but try.

Thanks. I emailed first, and then after a discouraging response, followed up with a polite 'phone call. I'm assured that investigation as to the possibility is still in hand so won't comment further for the moment!

The person I spoke to (I'd asked for Mark Fox) told me that Mr Fox had left the company. I've mentioned the precedents, the reported comments in 'Auto Express' and the rationale behind my request so I'll await further response.

Edited by ATCO

I called the Cust Svs number and asked for Will Fisher he sorted it for me and called my back after 1week and confirmed the order would be amended for me.

Thanks - that's one name I haven't spoken to yet.

Robert has taken a demotion to VW :giggle:

His replacement is;

[email protected]

Might need to let him know that Robert was quite obliging with others re this request and their is now a small contingent of Special Build UK Yeti's roaming around the British countryside :rofl:

TP

Well it actually arrived on 18th July but die to being away in the sun for a fortnight, this is the 1st chance I've had to post some pics.

It is a 2.0 TDI with DSG and 4x4, extras were:

TPM

Heated Screen

Spare Wheel

Folding Front Seat

Front Parking Sensors

Also got factory to amend the order to 16" Moon alloys.

IMG_0012.jpg

Looks great and good to see another Special Build has slipped passed the SUK filter :)

TP

• Like 1

The folding front seat.....Is it a skinny version with a compromised comfort issue or just as good and

sized the same as the standard spec one???

Where are the front parking sensors hiding as not obvious from photo's

Edited by kibby

The folding front seat.....Is it a skinny version with a compromised comfort issue or just as good and

sized the same as the standard spec one???

Seems to same as the standard one.