Climatronic switch for pre FL MkII Octavia

adamal

Used Skoda Climatronic (automatic climate control) unit for sale, at £30 posted to the UK.

This fits Octavia pre-facelift Mk2 models built between 2004-2008.

This is used but fully functional and taken from my own 2008 Octavia estate, with a few superficial marks on the top of the switch as per the photo. I have replaced the unit with an FL unit as I preferred the look of the FL climatronic and also the integration with the Columbus.

It can be used as a direct replacement of an existing Climatronic (usually fitted in Elegance or higher spec models), but it won't upgrade a lower spec A/C system to the fully automatic climate control. Note it includes the heated seats knurled wheels if you have these, but if you haven't then it will still work go with these switches simply doing nothing.

The part number is 1Z0 907 044 AC if you wish to confirm compatibility.

post-13134-0-99500100-1344886081_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...