What is wrong with my rear?

Is anyone else suffering from this creaking noise from the rear when jacking, lowering, getting in or out of the car?

Please see link to youtube video I posted

I have only changed the coil springs, and the front suspension bushes.

"Modern" man would have lost the world wars... Would have his SE5 or Spitfire in bits in the hangar trying to identify an odd squeak.... :)

I've tried lol, tightened the handbrake cable etc and no joy!

Bloomin' 'eck, get that sorted! That's absolutely NOT the car rolling back on the handbrake. That sounds like something important needs major lubrication or something. It sounds as though something is far too tight with no grease underneath it or something. Either way, I wouldn't like to throw the car into a roundabout all too often with it making that noise. It's a warning of something or other, so if you're happy to do so take the wheel off and try to find what it is.

Edited by No.733

Mine does this all the time and has done for the last 5 years....nothing has dropped of yet.

But you still trust it? Okay! It's your car and your business, I don't presume to know better. But out of curiosity why haven't you tried to fix it? I couldn't live with that noise for a week, let alone five years.