Weedons Fabia

weedon

What like? I dont believe there is much you can do with the AUB/BBY lump. I know i had a good old look when i had my fabia. but that said my fabia had ruined Hydraulic Tappets and i think the piston rings were going lol

Would you swap it for the old Polo 1.4 16V? or try and work on the current block?

Not ready to go into any engine transplants just yet, will just run a cone filter, new plugs and leads and possibly a decat, if I can get one made. Focusing on what can be seen ATM though. Just bought myself a vrs front bumper I'm goin to smooth. Not sure whether to give it ago myself or send it off.

• Like 1

Not ready to go into any engine transplants just yet, will just run a cone filter, new plugs and leads and possibly a decat, if I can get one made. Focusing on what can be seen ATM though. Just bought myself a vrs front bumper I'm goin to smooth. Not sure whether to give it ago myself or send it off.

I don't know, but I thought you had a 1.4MPI :/!! ... Anyway, your car is THE best looking fabia I have ever seen after the new set of wheels. Don't put the vrs bumper, it is awful! If I were you, I would just take off the black side doors guards. You don't have black plastic around the bumpers anymore; They don't look that they belong anymore. Moreover, I would get the blacked out headlights headlights.

About the engine; all what you need is a proper exhaust system and a remap.

All the best man ... I said it once and I would say it again; your car is the best looking fabia.

Haha thanks alot dude, yeah mins the 1.4 16v 100BHP. Not much to it tbh. I'm in 2 mins about the vrs bumper, Just as a test really to see if I can pull it off! I've been tempted to take the door strips off but unsure of the paintwork underneath whether its bubbled or not. I had fly eyed headlights before and now I've removed them, they've left a gluey residue that's burnt into the plastic. I've tried everything to get them clear again but tempted to stick some more flyeye on. I've already got a vrs back box with Center silencer delete pipe but fancy a change of tips. Not sure if a remap to a N/A engine is worth the money tbh

Thanks again anyway

for memory the peak power is right at the top of the rev range so you have to run the nuts off of the engine to get any go! and All the remap will do is smooth out the throttle response

Supercharger? :D

Yeah I've saw that. Must of cost abit! And yeah that's right, the car dosnt start pulling until about 4k revs. Like everyone says, What's the point in spending so much money on it to mak it faster when you could just buy a vrs