Weedons Fabia

weedon

saw this down at the all dubs haoween meet in tamworth, looks amazing, shame i never got to meet you and have a chat,, guessing you were with the dark side guys, so youll know my cousin adam?

Cheers dude. Yes I was with the darkside lot, Adam said you was his cousin and you've got a fabia. Feel free to pop and have a chat whenever you see me. Do you go to the meets every Sunday night?

Cheers dude. Yes I was with the darkside lot, Adam said you was his cousin and you've got a fabia. Feel free to pop and have a chat whenever you see me. Do you go to the meets every Sunday night?

Yeah got a 1.4 8v with everything standard apart from the seats (which will soon change hopefully), ive started to go to derby vags on the sundays but i told adam id come down to darkside 1 weekend soon, be cool to meet someone with a non vRS and get some ideas

yeah will do, shouldnt be long till i come down, think your car blows mine out the water a little though ;)

We all have to start somewhere though mate!

just been to pick the BBS faces up from the sand blasters, well pleased with the turn out. Should save me alot of time and blisters!

wheel1.jpg

have a few ideas in mind for colours, including this lovely texture

wheel.jpg

• 2 weeks later...