Weedons Fabia

weedon

UPDATE!

took this car in this morning to have its chassis notched. cars sound wierd now theres no banging!

IMG_0801_zpse0e4532d.jpg

and protected

IMG_0803_zpse4220cd5.jpg

also this came in the post this morning!

IMG_0804_zps043529e0.jpg

front bumper needs repainting so will be getting this painted at the same time, cant wait!

The chassis isn't that strong in the first place!! ... What do you think is going to happen to your car when take a chunk of it? ... And what makes it worse it is just before the loading point for the front end ... you have committed the ultimate sin!

love the last and last but one pic, it sits so nice. just goes to show you dont have to have a vrs to have a top class fabia. every thing has come together so nice now really top work mate.

makes me want more lows and some decent wheels now though :)

makes me want more lows and some decent wheels now though :)

just lowered the front another 10mm this morning. sits even better now!

Im loving pic number 5 from the top <3 <3!!!

Such a phat ass :)

one of my faves aswell!, the camber shims go so well with a 9J rear!

Awsome Photo's - Props to your mate.

Car aint half bad either B)

he's a quality upcoming photographer, add him on instagram @LiammmJ

cheers mate!

Fair enough yeah can't really say anything bad about this, I would probably keep these tail lights my self, but the new ones can make the car look newer :) and I love the alloys :) have you ever thought of air ride ?

Agreed on that mate! They do have a newer look to them. I'd love air ride but my pockets just arnt deep enough yet, Still only on apprentice wage unfortunately :(

Edited by weedon

Hopefully not for long though aye! I'd love a vrs, Possible next car if the insurance company are nice to me :) yeah I'm running eibach camber shims. They're have an adjustable angle from 0 - 2.5 degree camber i think, Positive or negative. I'm running max negative

Looks sweet that dude! Once I'd taken my hub off I realised I could of just added a washer or 2 to the bottom and saved my self £20 but oh well haha! Only rubs when the cars loaded up at the back or over really bad pot holes other then that the fitment being bang helps ;)

Haha better than mine then I have 7j all round on mims the tyres are still rubbing on fronts an ive got camber all round :) it's only rubbing tyres though :) on the side wall . That colour looks so nice when there mint is that been resprayed I can't see a imperfection with it I would consider this colour on a vrs :)

you know what they say, if you aint rubbing you aint dubbing! the colour really comes up well after a good polish but its far from perfect, a lot of stone chips on the front and the odd car park dent on the door :(