Doeboys black magic vRS

doeboymr2

Hi all, not long joined, I bought this fabia off a mate and already a nicely sorted car.

It's a 55 plate black magic vRS, with factory heated seats and mirrors, cruise control, a/c and xenons.

Aftermarket stuff that's been done is lowered on coilovers, front has been polybushed, windows tinted, debadged and remapped to a spirited 170ish bhp.

I've recently added the black badges on the front and back and internally I've added the pop out cup holder and the gear surround cup older and a parrot Bluetooth kit.

a12a680e93b78614bb288db68049c24c.jpg

978b8fe597f91ca507174836bd1a27fe.jpg

c79cee099687b40fa4020bc3ed09f4b1.jpg

781f0e38f37717c743546fdd2d1cd0c3.jpg

26c6c0b76dcf594fa481366b9276caae.jpg

I'm not a fan of the steelies the more I look at em, but they'll become winter wheels when I have found what I want.

Other future planned mods are as follows.

Lcr splitter

Led plate bulbs

Hid fogs

Wind deflectors

Strut brace

Rear arb

Bonnet bra

And of course new wheels.

Hope y'all like, I'm chuffed with her.

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Thanks mate, I'm not 100% on the steels, my ideal wheels are bb's lm's but I can't justify them on my daily, it's sitting on a farm all week during the days and gets covered in dust and dirt.

I like the look on octy spiders, so I'm keeping an eye out for some.

This is meant to be a daily hack and I'm not meant to be chucking alot of money at it but it's addictive, I need to save the cash for my other car/toy.

Looks awesome. Black vrs is the choice of a connoisseur!!!

Some nice ideas too... I feel your pain on trying to keep modding down. Mine is daily too but I always have "one more thing" lol

Black is the way forward but I did promise myself I'd never bet another black car after the mr2 as the graft that goes into keeping it nice is ridiculous.

DSC_0152.jpg

Edited by doeboymr2

Cheers the mr2 is my baby, had her for 9 years now, will never sell her, such a understated machine, deserves some serious respect or it'll kill ya.

Soon to be running around 500bhp, which'll be lively!!!