Water marks

mandp

I rinse as I go along - wash roof, rinse roof, wash round windows, rinse, wash lower panels, rinse.

Then when fully clean and rinse I use Megs Last Touch prior to drying.

Trouble is, where I am the rinse water (even when sheeting off, leaves some droplets under spoiler etc.) leaves marks if allowed to dry. So with this approach I'd have to wash, rinse and dry a panel at a time. Rather difficult to not splash the cleaned panel(s) whilst doing the next.

Edited by nickgpfc

I rinse as I go along - wash roof, rinse roof, wash round windows, rinse, wash lower panels, rinse.

Then when fully clean and rinse I use Megs Last Touch prior to drying.

I also use Meguiar's Last Touch diluted 1:1 and delivered from a Mesto Pump Action Spray.

After rinsing the care with water spray all over with the Last Touch/Water mixture so as it acts as a drying aid and then use your drying towel as normal and that will help reduce the number of water marks you get (well it does with me).

It comes in 3.79l (1 US Gallon) containers and typically costs £30.00.

• Like 1