Evening Meet - Mitchell Skoda Chester (feeler)

RockyVRS

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

9. bluvrs2

10. Auric Goldfinger

11. skud vrs

12. chez

13. Nicola75

14. Andy68

15. John L

16. Sheriff

17. mgolder81

18. Booble

19. Wardy

20. lozparry

21. James I

22. Superbalicious

23. Mrs Superbalicious

24. rossa123

25. Lukeskywalker

25 people - good interest made :) :)

Obviously this all depends on the day/date. I havent forgot about this and nearly every day im talking to Rickard Macklin but hes a busy man, always travelling and in lots of meetings, so he only replies when he can. Please bare with me a little longer and i should be able to come up with a date :)

Paul

Just had a phone call from Mitchells....... Richard is very busy with signing off alot of paperwork with the new 62 plate stuff, sorting out alot of finances etc......

He said he would get back to me mid-end of next week. Will keep you all updated :)

Paul

• Like 2

All gone abit quiet ! Maybe he's worried that he will be buying 25+ chinese meals and not sell any cars !

How about they give a voucher to everyone that turns up - offering 20% of servicing/parts etc - that would generate some business for the garage.

• Like 1

rossa - Richard did seem very keen and was hoping for 20+ numbers, i think he wants a good turnout to promote the garage and they have plans to offer discounts etc... anyway. I was called my Richards PA to say hes very busy driving around and working with the new 62 plates and he would definitely call me come the back end of this week, which he hasnt. Im going to give him a call tomorrow and see what the crack is.

Please bare with me on this, it wont die a death, ill make sure it happens :rock:

Paul

I was in Mitchells twice last week and the other sales guys didn't really know anything about the meet, I would pin Richard down and get a definite yes off him as you have got plenty of interest in the meet

Guys and Girls,

I really dont want to disappoint anyone for the lack of responses or updates from myself, but i havent been getting anywhere with Mitchells in the last month or so. What started out as something really positive and where i was in contact daily with Richard has broken down slightly.

Ive been emailed occassionally with the odd email stating they are very busy with the new 62 plates in Sept, and then Richard was away on business.

However.......

This morning at 10am i was called by Richard to say that a few staff at Mitchells are being moved around and they have been very busy. They have just employed somebody as a Centre Host, who as well as a receptionist will organise events, at Mitchells and for Mitchells as away days.

I have been told i will be emailed very soon by this person to properly get the ball rolling.

I will let you all into a little secret, something i was going to keep from you all until this meet was sealed as a definite.........

The meet i am organising was going to be a week or two before the new Rapid was launched in the UK, and Mitchells were going to host us all and also let us all have a test drive in the car. Richard thought he would have a Rapid come the end of October and this is when i was looking to set a date for, but the launch has been put back til December time and he wont have a car now til back end of November, hence why nothing has been confirmed for this meet yet.

I mentioned to Richard that i didnt want to wait that long, and if a meet was organised beforehand and was a success, then more people may then attend the next one when we do get to see and drive the new Rapid.

So to summerise, i am still working on this meet but you will have to bare with me as Mitchells have been slow to reply. I like 40 minutes away from Mitchells so i cannot just pop in to hurry matters up, but Richard this morning has told me in the coming few weeks we will have dates booked.

Please bare with me everybody, i have organised plenty of meets before on other forums, including European tours, so i have what it takes and know when to put the pressure on and what to say :devil:

Thank you all for your patience :) :)

Paul / RockyVRS

• Like 2

1. RockyVRS

2. Phillip W

3. simmo3187

4. stevo1983

5. DanHam

6. James_

7. jonesy_04

8. Evilmiyagi

9. bluvrs2

10. Auric Goldfinger

11. skud vrs

12. chez

13. Nicola75

14. Andy68

15. John L

16. Sheriff

17. mgolder81

18. Booble

19. Wardy

20. lozparry

21. James I

22. Superbalicious

23. Mrs Superbalicious

24. rossa123

25. Lukeskywalker

26. Ciscoda

27. fluffmeister

28. phillheth

:) :)

Right everyone, ive had a confirmation date from Skoda, and its now all systems go!!!

Its still 40 odd days away, but ill explain more in a new thread which im going to post up this evening.

If you can make it, get your names down :) :)

Paul