The Citigo Picture Thread.

BossFox

Im one ****ed off Citigo owner today.

Some inconsiderate drivers about

ca73676acc9f6f279a7a9c1747618388.jpg

People who do this are just beyond me. Astonishing some people's inconsideration. Sorry to see that, hope it's sorted soon - at little or no cost.

Along the crease at the top of the door is a nice dent so the paint will probably come off if they try to take the dent out and another dent further down.

Happened in an expensive hotel carpark too. Im hoping they have cctv or i will be out of pocket

• Like 1

Along the crease at the top of the door is a nice dent so the paint will probably come off if they try to take the dent out and another dent further down.

Happened in an expensive hotel carpark too. Im hoping they have cctv or i will be out of pocket

Let's hope so friend

picked my monte carlo 3rd in red up last weekend, only done 26 miles in it so far as I've been working away this week.

Bring on the weekend and open roads.

Open B roads are where you'll find the citigo comes into its own, despite being labelled a city car. You'll definitely enjoy it especially with that lowered suspension. Having had a courtey car that did not have the lowered sports suspension, trust me - you notice the difference.

Open B roads are where you'll find the citigo comes into its own, despite being labelled a city car. You'll definitely enjoy it especially with that lowered suspension. Having had a courtey car that did not have the lowered sports suspension, trust me - you notice the difference.

I can confirm this.

Living in the lakes we have lots of nice roads.

Even going up into the mountains is good as you then get to go back down again :-)

• Like 1

1012943_1027213460638159_479037710020488

Citigo Tailored mats came today. Chanced my arm that they *were* actually tailored, like they claimed to be (the ones in the photo were not shaped like a Citigo, but was obviously a stock photo).

Nonetheless, they came and they fit, and they're much better feeling and looking than those horrible industrial looking those rubber mats, which also start to wear and become slippy underfoot if you wear anything with a leather or wooden sole. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKODA-CITIGO-2012-ONWARDS-TAILORED-BLACK-CAR-MATS-WITH-WHITE-TRIM-/311013620259?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:3160

They're not bad for £19.99, delivery was pretty quick too. Small things, but the white and black kinda rocks as it matches my white car with the black foil.  :angel:

• Like 2

Im one ****ed off Citigo owner today.

Some inconsiderate drivers about

ca73676acc9f6f279a7a9c1747618388.jpg

Oh Jesus!!!

Check out what happenned to me tthis afternoon :(

OHgc0AL.jpg

Some f*****r stabbed my tyre with a knife while I had my Citigo parked (and he did the same to 2 other cars).

When I returned to pick it up I had a completely flat tyre.

Oh Jesus!!!

Check out what happenned to me tthis afternoon :(

OHgc0AL.jpg

Some f*****r stabbed my tyre with a knife while I had my Citigo parked (and he did the same to 2 other cars).

When I returned to pick it up I had a completely flat tyre.

What a ****, at the least tyres are fairly cheap (£75 I believe) will this be going through insurance?

What a ****, at the least tyres are fairly cheap (£75 I believe) will this be going through insurance?

No. My insurance doesn't cover this kind of "accidents".

Car is in the Skoda repair shop but I told them not to put a new tyre on because I am now thinking to change my 15" Sport Auriga wheels with the amazing 16" Serpens wheels: http://eshop.skoda-auto.com/cz/en/b2c/light-alloy-wheel-serpens-6-0j-x-16%E2%80%9C-1st071496g-fl8x

Does anybody here have them on their Citigo? Opinions are welcome.

No. My insurance doesn't cover this kind of "accidents".

Car is in the Skoda repair shop but I told them not to put a new tyre on because I am now thinking to change my 15" Sport Auriga wheels with the amazing 16" Serpens wheels: http://eshop.skoda-auto.com/cz/en/b2c/light-alloy-wheel-serpens-6-0j-x-16%E2%80%9C-1st071496g-fl8x

Does anybody here have them on their Citigo? Opinions are welcome.

Don't ask questions you idiot, just do it! :P

Skoda_Citigo-311.jpg