Citigo Owners we need your pictures

BriskodaCalendar

Dear owners of Citigo's we need your pictures!!

Last year we collated images for , then produced and sold a Briskoda 2012 calendar and we are hoping to do the same ni the coming months for a 2013 version.

Given the models infancy it would be good to raise it's expose with a month/page dedicated to, and filled with decent pictures of, the Citigo.

Imagine your car in front of Briskodians for an entire month, hangnig on their walls or sitting on their desks!

Any thing decent quality considered and all pictures will be voted on my the forum's members for their final appearance in the calendar, with the picture with the most votes gaining a headline slot and the others playing a supporting role.

Along the lines of this image of last years

1st6months.jpg

Images must be decent quality and supplyable (is that word?) via email.

For all details and to submt your pictures please check out the Briskoda 2013 Calendar Picture Submission thread in off topic.

Please do not post your image in this thread!

If you do I will have to send the flying monkey round to "sort you out".

Or if they are busy i'll have to do the collating of image into a single thread myself which is very tiresome! :)

Thanks muchly and hopefully we'll get some decent pictures